Ch. 7: Something's Wrong

(Third Person POV)

"No one can defeat me, especially since I'm in this body. No one would dare hurt my beautiful daughter would-" Suddenly Y/N's voice was her's again. "Everyone do whatever you can to defeat him, I'll be fine just- Haha nobody can defeat me!!!" Mard snickered, Nastu then launched himself towards her, with one simple movement he was sent flying back.

(Nastu POV)

"Hold on." Gramps said, as he pushed me back. "We can't leave Y/N like that!!!" I yelled at him, pointing towards Y/N. "She has to fight him herself, you and the others help Sting and Rogue fight the demons.

Everyone then headed towards Sting and Rogue, "I'm fired up!!!" I yelled with a fist pump.

:Time Skip:

(Y/N POV)

"Get out of me!!!" I screamed towards the darkness, a voice softly chuckled. I growled at it, I saw my Father appear in front of me. "My Dear Y/N, please join me we could finally be together." He stretched his hand out to me, I slapped it away. "Why would you want me now when you could of loved me as a child???" His gaze grew cold.

"You weren't strong enough then, that's why I left, I only need you to rule the Underworld for me." I snapped. "Fuck you!!! You piece of shit!!! I'll never do anything for you, even if it's the last thing I do!!!"

Suddenly, I heard someone called me. "Y/N... Y/N!!!" My eyes shot open to see Rogue, his red eye's filled with worry, I couldn't help but stare into them, they're so beautiful. "Are you okay???" He questioned with his deep voice, my heartbeat grew faster. "Yeah, I'm... I'm fine, how long was I out." I said looking at my surroundings, I was in the Fairy Tail infirmary.

"A couple of days, your heart actually stopped a couple of minutes ago, everyone thought you had died." Rouge said, his words laced with worry. "Sorry to worry you Rogue, but I'm fine not even if my heartbeat stops I won't die, that's the bad thing about being a demon, no matter what happens I'll be immortal." I said with sad sigh.

"I'll be with you, I'm immortal too, I haven't told anyone yet, its my dirty little secret." He said with a small smile, I love you Y/N. My head started to throb, suddenly a small Boys face popped into my head. "We'll be together forever, even if we'll be separated I'll always love you."

"Rogue something's wrong." I said with a hand held to my head, he softly grabbed my face. Everything slowly went blurry, We'll meet again I promise, then we can finally be together.