Ch. 35: 7 years ago

(Y/N POV)

"But your not that person." Rogue said, I looked up. His red eye's stared down into mine, a small smile made its way onto my face. "But the past is who makes you, you." I said, turning around facing the tree.

"The past doesn't decide your future, you decide it." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. He sat his chin at the top of my head, I sighed. "What's your story???" He asked, I was hesitant at first, but I gave in quickly.

"It was about 7 years ago, I was in a dark guild. The name long forgotten, but the memories stay. I was the strongest member there, and anyone that tried to fight me would die.

Even those who looked at me wrong would face a terrible fate, I don't know why but I hated everything. Maybe because I hated my Mom, or that I wanted to find Mari again.

For jobs I would go out and do anything kill, scare, hunt, defeat, or just the torcher the person. It was like I didn't have feelings, that's when Mard first started to try and contact me.

That's when everything hit me, the things I was doing. Those horrible deeds, Mari would hate me if she knew what I was doing." I quietly sobbed, biting my lip to silence to prevent any sounds to come out.

Rogue's strong arms wrapped themselves around my body, softly squeezing me. I tried to stop the tears, but they slowly streamed down my face.

"I was the same." Rogue said, I turned to face him. "I was in a dark guild, even Gajeel was in my guild. I did almost the same things, just not as bad." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"And just because you're 'The Queen of Death' it doesn't mean your not Y/N, you're you. And I love you." I dug my head into his chest, taking in his scent.

"By the way what did you do to him." He asked, I lifted my head.

"Just kocked him out with my curse magic." I said, sweatdroping.