Ch. 8: I Remember

(Rogue's POV)

"Rogue something's wrong." She said as she held her hand to her face, I softly grabbed her face, looking into her eyes, she passed out again.

"Y/N... Y/N!!!" I yelled shaking her slightly, her head dropped down softly, my eyes suddenly felt moist. Something' wrong, maybe it's her Father, something. "Rogue!!! Quit!!!" Before I knew it I was pulled away from Y/N, suddenly she sprang forward and took in a deep breath.

"Reyos, is it really you??? Remember its me Y/N, do you remember me???" She softly touched my face, sparks flew throughout my body.

√Flashback√

"Hi I'm Y/N, Mari sent me here for some medical herbs." The small girl said as her L/S hair was pushed behind her ear shyly, She's kawaii. I thought as blush spread across my cheeks, I couldn't help but hide behind my Dragon Skiadrum. (A/N: Don't remember his name but it started with an S. ◐.̃◐)

"Awww you must be Y/N, your so pretty, one day you'll grow up to be such a beautiful woman." Sora cooed, as he rubbed his nose against her face. "Oh, have you meet my son Reyos, maybe you two could have play dates." He said making a funny face, * Cough, Cough, Wink, Wink, Nuge, Nuge. But not that way.* "I would like that." She said with a small smile, and gave me an awkward hug, causeing sparks to go through my body.

Later that day I talked to Sora about it and he said it was love, after a while we confessed to each other, until our Dragons disappeared. I never saw her again, until now.

"Y/N, I remember, I remember everything."

(Y/N POV)

"Rogue!!!" I yelled happily as I jumped into his arms, I knew there was something about him, I knew it!!! Sting stood there confused, with his 'What just happened???' face.

But something felt off, maybe it's his magic, but it felt open. His darkness kinda scares me, but maybe I'll be able to face it.

I remember Reyos faintly, he was son of Sora the Shadow Dragon Slayer. I meet him when Mari sent me to pick up some medical herbs, he was really shy, but so was I. I remember feeling those tingles, that went there my body.

When I dove in for a hug, I felt them once again. "I missed you." I mumbled into his neck, before I snuggled into it.