Ch. 18: Freely

(Rogue POV)

"Don't say things you don't mean." She stated, I looked in her direction. "What do you mean???" I asked, and she sighed. "Things like, I'm worth smiling for you. It'll give me the wrong idea." She said, sounding a bit disappointed. "Maybe that's the way I wanted you to think."

She turned her head sharply, and her eyes were wide. "What do you mean???" She questioned, I slowly walked up to her, softly grabbed her chin. I need her, I thought as her lips meet mine.

She hesitated before her lips started to move with mine, they were soft, sweet, and passionate. After a couple minutes she pulled away, both of our breathes ragged. "Rogue I'm scared."

"What do you mean???" I questioned, she looked at me straight in the eyes. "You have darkness, but this darkness is warm, inviting, and filled with love. I've only had this hateful darkness, and just being near yours, scares me." She pushed her head into my chest, I could feel her breaths slowly go back to normal.

"The reason you're scared, is because you think I'll leave you, and I promise I will never leave you. But not only that, all you have to do is except the darkness, let it be your savor." I said, bringing my arms around her, and squeezing tightly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and softly kissed my lips. "Is for that means I can love you freely, I will." She mumbled before she reconnected our together, and kissed me with passion.

♡(∩o∩)♡