Ch. 3: The Beginning

(Y/N POV)

"What???" I softly questioned, he looked at me with a small smile. "I was wondering why you wear that cloak???" I subconsciously tugged it over my face, and took a deep breath.

"I wear it because the light is to strong, it reminds me of my Mom, Mari." He looked at understandably, and slowly nodded. "Did your Mom dissapered in the 7th year, in the 7th month, on the 7th day???" He questioned, I sat there dumfolded for a second.

"Yeah, how did you know???" "It happened to all of the Dragon Slayers, if you want we could try to figure out what happened to them." Suddenly something went through my body, happiness??? I finally felt something, and I am determined to find her.

"Yes!!! Yes, please, if you could." I said rather loudly, and he kinda flinched. "Oops... Gomen I was a bit too loud." I softly apologized to him, and he smiled. "You can be as loud as you want Y/N, every voice is important." He replied sweetly.

"OK, I'll try." I said. Trying something new is kinda scary, but maybe it'll be worth it. I thought with a smile, but then I saw Lucy walk up.

"Hey, Y/N gomen but is it okay if I ask you some questions??? I'm writing a book, and I want to add you to it." She asked with a pleading face, I nodded my head slowly. "YES!!!" She fist pumped the air, with a huge grin.

She pulled up a chair, and sat down quickly. "Okay first off, I want you to start from the beginning, like when your parents meet." I thought for a second, then started my sad story.

+Voice While A Flashback Happens+

"It all started when a young beautiful wizard meet a handsome young man, they fell in love, or so she thought.

They went through many things to be together, yet he never told her his biggest secret. He was a demon, his name Mard Geer, King of The Underworld. The only reason he didn't tell her was because, he needed her to carry on his child.

I was there child, after I was born he disappeared, leaving me to fend for myself. When he left, everything went downhill, my memories of my Mother were hate-filled. I remember small things about her, mostly of her yelling and hitting.

She said the reason he left was because I was born, and was determined that I felt like nothing, nothing... like her love for me. Yet I took offense as if it mattered, I wanted her to love me, like how I loved her.

When I was still small she left, almost like a dream, she was there then gone. Sometimes I wonder if she was.

After she left I wondered around looking for my next meal, and one day I found Mari. She was a breathtaking dragon, she was able to change her scales to whatever color she wanted.

She was my Mom, the one who loved me as much as I loved her, the one who told me everything was okay when I got hurt, or did something wrong, my Mom.

One day in the 7th year, in the 7th month, on the 7th day she disappeared. Gone like a heavenly dream. Gone."

$To Be Continued$