The Winter Ball

(Bonus Chapter)

Lizzy and Violet rushed me up the stairs with the bag that contains my dress and their dresses. Today we were going to get ready together so we could get each other's opinions.

I was the first to take a shower making sure I washed my hair good. When I was done, Lizzy went to take a shower while Violet blow dried my hair. When Lizzy was done my hair was dry and Violet went to go take her shower while I dried Lizzy's hair. We took turns like that till all of our hair was dry and we were wrapped in towels.

We decided to dress up Lizzy first, and do her makeup and accessories. She had a mint dress that settled mid thigh and had a sparkly, silver belt around her waist.  She put on silver high heels and sat down so we could do her hair and makeup.

I got to do Lizzy's hair. I put it up into a fashionable bun then found the head thing of mint flowers and fitted it into the bun. I left a few stray pieces out and curled them and her hair was complete.

Lizzy's makeup was done by Violet. Violet put on some silver eyeshadow, a black wing, and a few thick coats of mascara. She made sure no zits or pimples were showing with some light foundation and a tiny bit of blush to add to her cherry cheeks. Violet put a light pink lip gloss on Lizzy's lip and her look was almost complete. We just need the accessories.

We gave her a small, sparkly, silver purse, a diamond necklace, and some diamond earrings. She looked gorgeous.

Thank you guys so much. It's beautiful. Lizzy tells us looking in the mirror.

After Lizzy was done making a few perfection a to her look we started on Violet. She ended up getting a deep, dark, violet dress that was strapless and floor length. She put it on and wore some black heels to go with it. We sat her down and started on her hair and makeup.

This time, I got to do Violet's makeup. I put a black smokey eye with a small black wing them some mascara coats. I cleared all her freckles with some foundation and put a small amount of dark purple blush. For her lips, I out a clear gloss then went and looked at the hair.

Her hair was straightened and had two braided pieces pinned up. She had a small Violet flower where the two pieces met up and her black hair matched perfectly with her dress and makeup.

We gave Violet a small, black, clutch purse that went with her hair. We gave her a black diamond necklace with matching earrings.

"Guys, it's beautiful. I love it." Violet exclaims giving Lizzy and I a hug.

No problem. It's just a favor for my sis. I say back.

"It's your turn, Rose. Let's get you dolled up." Violet states excitedly.

I inwardly groan, then put on my dress. The flowy, pink skirt falls to my feet perfectly with the black chest. It was perfect and brought out the color of my hair.

Lizzy does my makeup. While Violet does my hair. I can't tell what either of them are doing so I just wait till they are done.

My makeup was a light pink eyeshadow with a small, black wing. The mascara was coated perfectly and brought out my green eyes. I had a light rose color on my cheeks but that was natural. My lips held a light pink that matched the dress and it was perfect.

My hair was curled to perfection with a half up half down style. I had small, pink roses in it. I loved it.

I love it guys!! Thank you so much! I exclaim in their heads.

No problem, Chica. Anything for you! Lizzy said.

"Love you guys. We all did a great job." Violet states.