16

Rose's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of freshly baked pancakes and some bacon. I jump out of the bed and run to the food.

When I got to the kitchen I started snapping back my head around until I found where the food was. I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked up. There Jake was with a goofy grin on his face and amusement parked in his eyes.

"So glad you could make it to the food I just got done making." He says with the playfulness laced in his voice. "Right when I set the food on the table you coming racing down!" He chuckles.

I'm hungry. Don't judge. I reply and hold my hands up in mock surrender.

"Hi, hungry, I'm Jake nice to meet you." Jake jokes.

Ha-ha-ha soo funny. I reply then walk over to my place at our table.

I sit and Jake comes next to me and we gather our food. He rests his hand on my thigh making my breath hitch. We eat in a comfortable silence until we both finish.

"So, what do you want to do today, love?" He asks me.

Can we go watch tv? I ask. I just learned about this tv thing. I haven't seen one since I was seven so I wasn't used to seeing it.

"Sure. Want to watch a movie?" He asks.

What's a movie? I ask. I really don't know what it is.

"It's like a longer version of a tv show. We could watch one of my favorites, Titanic." He explains.

I nod my head and he guides us to the living room. Before he turns on the tv he exits the room and back to the kitchen.

Where are you going? I ask.

To make some snacks for movie night. He replies then comes back in with popcorn and some drinks.

He turns on the tv and searches the movie Titanic. Jake grabs a blanket and he wraps me in it. I cuddle into his side and the movie starts.

By the end I'm crying. She risked her life for him. It reminded me that I would do the same.

"You want to know why I love this movie so much?" He asks.

Why? I ask out of curiosity.

"There names are Rose and Jack. That's close to Rose and Jake. They fell madly in love after being together for a short time, just like I did with you."

I just sit in awe. Jake, that's so beautiful. I finally find words.

"Rose, I love you, and I would risk my life for you any day." He says with a nervous tone.

A hint of confidence hit me. I love you too, Jake.

He stood shocked. He stands and kisses me on the lips and I kiss back.

I truly love, Jake. I couldn't ask for anyone better.