2

As Jake was running with me someplace unknown, he stopped by a pond.

"I'm going to change into my wolf, it'll help get to my house faster. Do you want to change too, or ride on my back?" He asked pulling off his shirt.

I point to him and he understands as he opens his mouth to talk.

"Alright. Then you have to hold my clothes and hold on tight 'cause I'll be running fast." He says.

I nod my head in response and he finishes undressing. When he is done he hands me his clothes then I hear bones cracking. I cringe at the sound but then see a beautiful red wolf in front of me. He had grey paws and his ears and snout were grey. He was amazing. Jake's wolf had a strong posture, letting people know he is a leader and isn't afraid to fight.

I carefully swing my leg over his back then grab onto the fur on his neck. I pet it then hold on tight with the clothes under my stomach.

He runs fast when I'm fully secured. Within five-ten minutes we are at a house.

We are here! He says still in his wold form.

My face has a look of amazement on it. I couldn't believe how big this house was.

This is the pack house. We won't be staying here, this is where the beta lives and also the other wolf members. We will be staying in a house over there down that dirt road by a pond. He says nodding his head toward a barely visible dirt path.

I nod my head then hop off his back. I put his clothes in his mouth then he trots off behind a tree and shifts.

"So, when we get back to the house, do you want to get washed up and into clothes that will be yours?" He asks.

I nod my head, dying to get out of these clothes. They were comfy but is still has some trace of Zack's scent since he touched them.

"Okay, and my sister went shopping and bought you a lot of clothes so, you can also look through those." Jake explains.

I got a little more excited but calmed down as we walked further. I laid my head on his chest suddenly feeling tired. I listen to his heart beat while falling asleep.

I woke up to Jake shaking me lightly. I rubbed my eyes and looked at our surroundings. We were at a waterfall that had a pond under it. The water was crystal clear with sand surrounding it. The grass was fluffy with a forest green color. The trees outlined the grass with a little clearing leading to what I believed to be a little cabin.

My eyes nearly bulge out of my head as I look at the perfect scenery around me. No way this is going to be shared with me. I'm dreaming.

"This is all yours. Would you like to see the house? It's down that clearing." Jake says.

Nodding my head, Jake grabs my hand and takes me down the beautiful pathway.

The house was lit by golden lights. It was stone and had a peaceful relaxing state to it. He walked me through the front door and I was beyond amazed.

There was a simple couch that was soft and comfortable, a bookshelf on two of the walls. It had all of my favorite books and even some ones that I have been dying to read.

I walk through one of the doors and it lead to a huge room with a bed in the corner. It was cream colored all around except for the bed spread and dressers. The bed has a maroon comforter with golden designs plastered on it. The bed frame was a dark oak and so were the dressers. The room was beautiful. It had a fire place and a bookshelf right next to it. The bathroom had the colors of cream and maroon. There was candles of French Vanilla placed in some spots around the room.

Is this really gonna be my house? Not a cage that I am put in so Zack can torture me?

"Do you like?" Jake asks.

I nod my head enthusiastically. This place was amazing.

"Good 'cause me and my beta built it ourselves. I didn't know what you would like so I just went off of some of the things I did. I can't tell if you really like it or not so could you be honest? I mean we can change it if you want. . ." He rambles on. I turn to him and put my index finger on his lip to stop him from talking.

I point to myself then make a heart, then point to everything. 'I love it.' Tears start welling in my eyes as I look around more.

"Why are you crying, love?" He asks using the pad of his thumb to wipe the tear away.

I point to the room and he immediately understands. This was going to be difficult to understand me for him.

"Well now you have me. I will do anything it takes to make you happy. You are my everything." He says nuzzling his head in my neck.