10

Jake's P.O.V.

Hey! Jake this is important you need to come home. There is a rouge on our territory and it's by your house. Beta Justin says in my mind.

Could you do my alpha duties while I go check on it? I ask him.

He replies yes. I run to the house and when I get there I smell a rouge. I instantly am in protective mode and run into the house to see if Rose is alright.

There she is sitting on the couch with no care in the world. I can smell the rouge and I notice that the scent is coming from right next to her.

"Rose, there is a rouge by you. Get away!" I scream trying to figure out an escape route.

"I'm not a rouge. I'm her sister." The girl rouge says looking up at me. Rose nods her head in confirmation.

I am still a little shocked but look at the little rouge sitting next to her. They looked nothing alike. The little girl had pitch black hair, with bright green eyes. Her pale skinned didn't match my mate's slightly tanned skin.

My mate had light red hair, so pretty much the opposite of the girl's black. They shared the same green in their eyes but Rose had brown in her's also.

"Who are you? and why are you in my house?" I ask.

"Well, I'm violet, Rose's little sister. And I came to find my sister. When I did I followed the scent and, poof, here she is." The young 'Violet' stated.

"Well, Rose tell me all your family passed in the attack. Did anyone else survive besides you and Rose?" I ask sitting next to Rose.

"You would be happy to know, yes. Our big brother did!" Violet screams with joy.

Rose's eyes start to water. I rush over to her and put her in one of my bone-crushing hugs.

We stay like that until someone knocks on the door.