32

A/N
There is an update!!
I wanna give a thanks to @FoxVos for creating a possible cover to my story. It is very cute, and thank you for making it.

We got to a huge building that had tons of stores in it. We first went to a store called Forever 21.

I looked around the store. There was lots of clothes planted everywhere. I went to the section that had the small sized since I was a small person. I grabbed a few things that I thought were cute then walked to the skirts.

I changed into one of the outfits I chose. I got a maroon, long sleeve shirt that cut short on my stomach and a black skirt that stopped a little above mid thigh. I put on a pair of black leggings so that my legs weren't bare. I walked out of the dressing room to show Jake.

"That's beautiful, Rose." Jake exclaims. "Try on another." He directs.

I go back in the changing room and change into the next outfit I chose.

The shirt was a white, lace, short sleeve, and I also grabbed a bright, cream orange skater skirt. I walked out and modeled for Jake.

I spun around and looked in the mirror. I loved this outfit.

The last thing I tried on from Forever 21 was an all black, skater dress. I decided I could get creative with the accessories. I showed Jake and he stood there in awe.

Jake bought me everything I chose from Forever 21, then we headed to Claire's.

I looked through all the accessories. There was cute, floral scarves and bows. I found bow ties and suspenders that would look cute with some jeans.

Jake watches me in amusement as I look through everything. Once I get everything I wanted, Jake bought everything I grabbed.

Thank you so much, Jake. I love all of these. I say to him and tackle him with a hug.

"No problem, shorty. We're not done yet." He says and leads me to the next store.

After about three hours of shopping Jake and I got lots of outfits. Jake and I walked to the food court and looked at all the choices.

Fat Shack, Moo Yahs, Subway, and Firehouse Subs.

You choose, Jake. I say, honestly it knowing what any of those are.

Let's get Subway. You get to make your own sandwich. He explains and we walk to Subway.

I get a sandwich with pretty much every topping on it. Jake stands there amazed and orders his sandwich. We go and sit down and eat.

I stuff my face with the sandwich, probably getting sauce all over my face. Jake chuckles. "You are the most adorable thing around food." He gushes, a light blush creeping on his cheeks.

I giggle and blush, also.

After eating, Jake and I go and walk around the mall. We look at all the people rushing around and yelling at their kids.

"I'll be back, I have to use the restroom." Jake says and walks away.

I didn't tell him where I was roaming, too. He could just mind link me.

I walked towards the water fountains that were right outside the front. I sat on the ledge of the fountain and waited for Jake to come out.

"There you are, Rose. We were supposed to go shopping with you but you disappeared." Violet says running up to me.

Along with her came Harley, Lizzy, and Beta Justin. They all say on the ledge with me.

I'm sorry. I totally forgot. Well did you guys shop? I ask guilt etching onto my face.

We did. We saw you go into a store with Jake so we decided to go shopping anyways. Did Jake tell you about the winter ball coming up? Lizzy asks.

No. He didn't. How soon is it coming up? I reply.

Next weekend. We didn't think Jake would get a dress for you so we went and got one. Lizzy explained.

They pulled out a dress from one of the bags it was beautiful. It had....