27

Rose's P.O.V.

We got back to the pack house and right away, Julie lead me up the stairs to a room. She sat me down and laid out my clothing for me.

"You have 30 minutes to be prepared. Good luck sweetie, I'll be in the room next door if you need me." She explains then leaves.

I strip out of my clothes after making sure the door was locked. I slowly slip on the dress and make sure everything was zipped and everything fit right. Everything looked perfect with my makeup, and now it was time for accessories.

Walking to the box, I notice how elegantly the dress sways as I walk. It truly is perfect. I grab the box and open it. I pull out the pink flats and put them on my pedicured feet. I grab the infinity necklace and put it around my bare neck, while putting on the white rose earrings. I looked at the two rings and put the one with diamonds embedded into it.

To say I looked good was an understatement. I look amazing. I couldn't even tell it was me. I never usually wear clothes that fit me, or my hair is never up.

I wonder if Jake will like it? I think. Thinking is the worst thing to do, especially when you want to impress people.

I make sure that everything is in place and just sit in the chair.

After a few minutes, someone knocks on the door.

Who is it?

"It's Julie. Unlock the door so we can go down to the ball." She explains.

I do as she instructs and she comes in looking dazzling.

Julie has a deep pink colored dress on. It was floor length and you could tell that it wasn't supposed to be slim fit. It hugged her body until her waist then draped out until it hit the floor. She had her dark brown hair curled down her back. She had a flower piece in the pinned up part and it was perfect with the dress. She had a diamond necklace on that matched her earrings and some black high heels with diamond studs on them. She looked gorgeous.

You look beautiful.

"Thank you, Rose. You're looking gorgeous yourself." She says and gives me a hug.

I hug her back and we leave to downstairs. The ball is starting and we were supposed to enter last. This should be good.