19

Jake's P.O.V.

I left the house this morning leaving Rose alone. I know I shouldn't of done that, or at least of left a note but I needed to get out. I sent Austin to go help her train since that's what I was supposed to be doing today.

Once I left the house, I shifted into my wolf and ran over to Zack's old pack. They got a new alpha and I want to see if he is any better than Zack.

I got there within ten minutes. My wolf was refreshed and I am ready to go.

"Aw, Jake. You must be the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. What brings you here?" A slightly young voice calls ahead of me.

"I came to see who the new alpha is." I reply walking that way.

"You're looking at him." He replied then met me halfway. "I'm Ryan Fuller, Zack's son." He shakes my hand.

"Oh, nice to meet you. So how is running the Silver Moon pack coming along?" I ask as we go inside.

"Great. Want a tour? we just remodeled." He asks.

"Uh, sure." I reply a little uneasy about it.

He takes me down two sets of spiral stairs. This one lead down to a dark hallway with only fire lamps to light it up. Each door had a huge lock. It reminded me of a medieval castle.

We stopped at one of the door so he could explain something. "This is where you will be staying." He says and shoves me in before I have time to question.

The guards that I didn't know were behind us locked me up to metal that burned my hands. It was horrible.

"This should bring your little mate back home. You know, her and I used to be great buds. Up until her folks died, then I told my dad to shun her." He says walking in the room.

Anger rose in me. He made my little mate suffer? I tried to get out of the bars but that only made them burn more.

"Why do you hurt her? What has she ever done to you?" I ask with a weak voice.

"She's special. To our family actually. She has always been the nicest one in the pack and would never fight. She was the most beautiful wolf and who could let that go to waste." He replies getting closer to me.

My poor baby. She always has gotten hurt. I wasn't there soon enough.

I feel a pain in my abdomen. I look down and my shirt has a hole in it. Inside is a burn. I look at him. He has gloves on and is holding a metal bar. The same metal that is holding me up. It is glowing red, meaning it was in fire or something.

He drops his metal bar then comes and punches me right where he burnt me. It hurt so bad.

Rose could feel this. Not all the pain, but she could still feel it. If he hurts me more, she is gonna feel horrible. She won't know what it is, and I don't know how long they're going to hold me here.

Justin or Austin should know I'm missing. They are my brothers practically.

I just hope Rose doesn't find out. Last time I was missing for five hours she fell apart. I can't risk it. I shouldn't have marked her.

Another blow comes but it wasn't the stomach, it was the legs. I fell and was hanging in the air from my wrists.

Guess I get to hang here.