31

"Get up, Lazy bones. We are going shopping." At the words shopping, I sprung out of bed.

Shopping? I ask. I was filled with excitement. I loved shopping.

"Yes. We never got to go, then we got busy with this, then that, and just get ready." Jake says then walks out of the room.

I run to the closet and put on some clothes that Julie and Lizzy have already bought me. I run down the stairs and bump into a wall. Or at least what I thought was a wall.

"Slow down there, love. You're gonna get hurt if you run around like that." Jake says with an amused smile.

I let out a small smile then Jake leads me to the kitchen. He sits me down then grabs a plate of food and handing it to me.

Eating up all my food, Jake just watches me with an amused smile. We finish eating then walk to his car.

"Lizzy and Harley are gonna meet us there, and Violet, she is meeting us with my Beta Justin." He explains.

Are they close friends now? I ask Jake?

"Yes they are like brother and sister close now." Jake replies.

That's awesome. I get to be with my sister and brother a lot more now! I exclaim.

We drive up to a mall and just seeing all the stores brought a smile to my face. I hopped out of the car and patiently waiting for Jake. I'm so tempted to run up the stairs.

Jake walks up to me and grabs my hand. He sighs, "Let's get this thing over with." He explains.

I jump with glee then we walk up to the doors.

A/N
Sorry, short chapter. I'll update soon, the next one will be longer. Promise.