29

Rose's P.O.V.

Do you know that moment where all good things have to come to an end? Yeah, it came to an end around midnight.

Everyone was still sitting in the park hanging out, Jake was talking to his father, and I was playing with all the kids. Lilly got her friends and we played tag, braided hair, all that stuff. It was fun until Jake started yelling.

"EVERYONE IN THE PACK HOUSE. Mother's take you children to the safe room. There are rouges." Jake screams out.

A rush of panic courses through me. Rouges?

I grab Lilly and a small boy named Thomas, then run into the pack house. I follow all the mothers to the safe room and put Lilly and Thomas with their mothers. Then look around. From what I can see everyone has their children.

"Luna! My son is still out there!" A woman yells.

I take charge and run outside looking for the child. There was wolves on the floor everywhere.

The mom mind linked the name and through a mind link to everyone saying there was a lost child named Jack.

I ran around the grounds looking for Jack and dodging rouges. I finally found him after running around the border. He was being cornered by a rouge and he was frozen with fear.

I ran full speed and changed into my wolf halfway there. I attacked the rouge and bit his neck off. I slowly walked over to Jack.

Jack, hey bud. I'm here to bring you to the safe house, I'm your Luna. Okay? I ask him.

He nods his head then gets on my back. He holds on tight then I run full speed back to the pack house. I put him on the front steps and told him to go find his mother. He followed directions and ran in the house.

I looked around for a red and gray wolf. He was no where to be found. I screamed his name through mind link but even there I couldn't reach him.

Jake, where are you?

I run around the yard some more and finally see a red wolf. His gray ears alert me that it is Jake.

Jake? Are you okay? I ask, but he is blocking me out.

I stand there and wait for Jake to turn around but he never does. He is there, breathing and he won't turn around. I try to walk around to look at him but he just turns. I'm being exiled from my mate.

I sniffle then run. I run as far away as I can. First I'm exiled by my pack and now my mate.

When I stop running I almost fall into a lake. I look in my reflection and my fur is all messed up.

"Did poor Rosie get neglected? Did she run away, again?" An all too familiar voice asks.