33

They pulled out a dress from one of the bags. It had a black lace top and flowed out from the bottom. The main color was a very light pink. Right where the black lace ended, a bow began and the flow followed after it.

It's beautiful. Where did you find this? I ask them.

"You know, just dug around. We found it and immediately thought of you. Thank god it was your size, it was the only kind there." Violet explains.

"It's one of a kind, just like you." Jake says and wraps an arm around my waist. "It's perfect for you, Rose."

I nod my head in agreement. We all sit around and laugh and talk until the sun started going down.

"We should start heading out. It's getting late." Harley says standing up.

We all sigh in agreement and head to the cars.

"That was fun, Rose. And now you have all of your own outfits, you won't smell like anyone else, just your rose and vanilla scent that I love." He explains.

I love you, Jake. I say and kiss his lips.

He pulls away. Looking at my eyes, almost as if through them. "I love you, too, Rose." Jake says. He starts to bend down, almost on one knee.

He makes movement for his pocket, grabbing a small velvet box. "Rose, will you do the honor in marrying me?" Jake asks with hope in his eyes.

"Yes, Jake." I yell out then grasp him in a hug.

"Thank you." He says into my hair.

I nod my head as tears come to my eyes. I'm going to marry Jake. The love of my life, and the perfect mate. My wolf is purring.

He kisses my cheek and walk to his and get in. We drive back home and it's obvious. When my head hits the pillow, I'm fast asleep.