25 Part-One

Rose's P.O.V.

I put some tape on my hands and a mouth guard in as Jake instructed. Walking into the mat I meet Bethany in the middle.

She was saying some bad words and trying to bring my confidence down inside my head but I just blocked her out.

"And Fight!" Justin yells blowing a whistle.

I get into my fighting stance and eye her every move. She is planning to do something. She starts to move her feet around to perform a kick. Her foot swings down so she is trying to knock me over. I jump over her foot and punch her in the ribs.

She clearly has the wind knocked out of her. I go for another punch. One on each arms then hit in the same place each time. It felt so good to let all my anger out. She now has a cut in her left forearm and another whistle is being blown.

"Rose, you win!" Jake screams and runs to hug me.

I push him away. I don't want to hurt you, I'm in the zone. I try to explain it to him but he doesn't listen. He comes up behind me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

On instinct I grab his hand and flip him over my shoulder. He groans out in pain.

I'm so sorry Jake! I yell in his head then go to help him up.

"Damn girl. You got some moves, you better use them." He says out of breath.

"Aright Rose, time for your next battle. Who do you chose?" Justin asks.

I'll fight Emily! I exclaim.