9

A/N
Read on in this there is an actual chapter.

It's actually pretty funny to see how you guys react the the short chapters. I'm trying to make them long but I have a serious case of writers block. This chapter might be able to get it past that. I also want to add that the voice and person was a girl, I changed it since most stories usually do a boy.

Unknown P.O.V.

When I couldn't sleep at night Rose would always come in and sing to me. She would sing the sweetest songs that would cure my nightmares.

That all stopped when our pack got attacked, though. Mommy and Daddy died and so did big brother Justin. Before mommy got the chance to let out her last breath, she told me to run away.

I ran alright. As fast as I could. I ended up going to packs away and I have finally found my older sister again. I missed her voice. It was so peaceful and now I'm having terrible nightmares.

I needed to see Rose again, and when I traced her scent I went straight to her.

Rose's P.O.V.

I can't believe she was standing there. My little baby sister. She was actually alive.

"Hey sis." She says sheepishly.

I wave to my little sister as memories flood my mind. I loved hanging out with her. Even though we always got pranked by our older brothers, we all had fun together.

"Why aren't you talking, Rose? Is something wrong?" She asks. "What are all those bruises on your arm from?"

I wrap a towel around me then run out of the room in search of a pen and notepad.

Once I find it I run back to Violet.

I haven't talked since the attack. And I was abused in the old pack but my mate saved me. I write down then show her. My handwriting was messed up but she read it alright.

"You found your mate? That's great!" She yells out hugging me.

I nod my head and I write down some things saying I was going to change. She went to the kitchen while I got changed. After, I went to go meet her in the kitchen.

"Ice cream?" She asks.

I jump up and down nodding my head. She laughs and pulls out some cookies and cream ice cream then brings it out to the living room.

As Violet and I sit and eat ice cream we catch up with each other, me writing things and her telling me everything that's happened to her.

A/N
Unexpected right?! I decided the little sister would put some emotional touch into it. More surprises coming up.