23

Rose's P.O.V.

When we got to the house I immediately took Violet to the bathroom. I turned on the water to hot and she got in.

What happened? How come you never told me about being Ryan's mate? I ask her calmly. I didn't want to scare her into not telling me. This is a sister moment and it needs to happen.

Well I stayed with the Silver Moon pack but was hidden. I didn't know they had you locked up or I would've tried to save you. When I turned 13, Ryan started coming onto me. He got me as his mate. I remembered how he used to bully you, so I ran away. He is still my mate and marked me already but I ended up finding Harley and he helped me. She finishes explaining. I'm surprised. I didn't know any of that happened.

She was crying now. That must've been hard for her to tell me. Thank you for telling me, Vi. That must've been hard, keeping it in but telling me was brave of you. I could ask Jake if you could join the pack. . . I trail off waiting for her reaction.

"Yes! Thank you, Rosie. I will fight with you." She exclaims then tackles me with a hug.

I let her wash off and stuff while I go talk to Jake.

"Hey, Love, what you need?" He asks.

I just run into his arms and engulf in his scent. I haven't smelled that for a while. I missed you. I smile into his chest.

"I missed you too, Rose. Thank you for saving me. Now I know what you have been through, and let me tell you this, that will never happen to you again. That's a promise." He says and hugs me tighter.

Thank you. I was wondering if Violet could join the pack? I ask hopefully.

"We could totally do that. But we still need you to be considered Luna to the pack before you make decisions. I can't wait to see you fight." He says and plays with my hair.

I have to fight today. I exclaim.

"No, it's tomorrow." He states.

No, I want to fight today. I explain.

I've wanted to fight ever since I beat up Ryan. It felt so good to release all my anger.

"Okay. I let the pack know." He says then his eyes glaze over. "You have two hours to get prepared. Is that enough?" He asks.

I nod my head and he tilts my chin up. "You are my strong warrior. No matter what happens, you will be mine. I love you Rose."

I love you too, Jake.

He engulfs me in a kiss that is loving and shows how he feels towards me.

For all the weeks I have known him, he has been the world to me. When he says I love you, I know he means it. It's not just the mate bond that tells him to say that. He could pure hate me with the mate bond. But no, he truly loves me, and I love him back.