4

I just listen to the wind as Gray takes me through the forest. The wind is bristling through the fur and it is so relaxing.

After Gray is done stretching and getting used to her form, she lets me take over again. I run back to the pond realizing its getting a little late.

At the pond I sit and stare into the water. The reflection of our wolf is great. The grey and red fur contrasting perfectly. I got lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice a black wolf with white ears standing behind me.

Hey sugarplum. A familiar voice comes into my head.

I jump and get out of my thoughts. What the hell is Zack doing here?

I came to take you back to the pack. He says then next thing I knew I'm being knocked into the pond.

I try swimming in wolf form, having some troubles since my muscles were so soar.

I had no chance against Zack. He could beat me to a pulp without any attempt. I kick him in the face and he starts barking at me. Hopefully Jake can hear it.

Zack started dragging me away but soon a red wolf jumps from the trees. The wolf is familiar and I soon realize it's Jake. He pounces on Zack and I limp away to hide but still being able to watch.

*

Sorry for the short chapter, just been super busy. Please comment and vote. Any suggestions would be great!