21

Rose's P.O.V.

"Aw, Sweet Cheeks. Glad you could join us." He said with amusement in his voice.

I turn around slowly, hoping it's not him. But to my luck, there he is. Mr. Ryan Fuller.

Why do you have Violet and Jake here? I ask with venom.

"Well, we already tried to get you but Jake had to come in and kill my father. Now Jake is too weak to save you and you will become mine." He explains.

I just glare right now. If looks could kill, he'd be six feet under.

Why do you want me? What is wrong with anyone else? I ask.

That's the question I've been wondering ever since my parents died. Now that I finally have it out, I just need to hear the answer.

"Well, Rosie, I've liked you ever since we were kids. I've always hoped you would be my mate. That just never seemed to happen though. I got Violet instead." He states. I look over at Violet and she just holds her head. "Though, when she rejected me, I was surprised. Not many of Parkers are that brave to stand up to a Fuller. I know you didn't. So, I took advantage of Vi, I followed her. She lead me to you. You will become mine, Rose. That's my promise to you." He says.

That gives me chills. Not the good kind either.

I already belong to someone.

"And she talks! It's a miracle. But the words you said don't please me. You should be punished." He says while taking dangerously close steps to me.

When he is close enough I have a plan in my head. While he was talking to me, I have been untying Violet. She is now fully untied. I was talking to her through mind link and our plan is set.

He is only a few inches away from me. I can feel his breath fan my face. I slowly raise my leg, then with full force kick his 'area'. He groans out in pain and falls to his knees. Violet stays in place groaning in pain while I spring to action. I kick and punch him till he his fully out then run to the hall.

I find a hint left of Jake's scent and run to that door. I cautiously open it and stick my head in. I'm relived to see him, but the sight is horrible.

There he is hanging by his wrists. They are a bright red with swollen purple details around the handcuffs. Jake's head is hanging down and there is a huge hole in his shirt. Inside his shirt is a very red burn that looks new.

"Look, whatever you are here to do now, just get it over with." He says with a raspy voice.

And to think, I came here to save you. You think I'm here to hurt you? I ask.

"Rose!" He asks. His head shoots up and snaps in my direction. "You need to get out of here. Ryan is crazy." He explains.

I already know. I just knocked him out. I explain while walking towards his wrists.

"Rose! Don't touch those. They will hurt you." He yells out.

I touch them and don't feel any pain so continue to take them off. When I am done he drops to his knees and groans.

"Free at last!" He yells then stands up. "Let's get you out of here." He says and we make an escape plan.