Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

I shrugged my bag of my shoulder and gripped it firmly. I walk past everyone in the hallways and they'd just stare at me. Everyone knows who I am now.

"Baleigh!", Hunter smiles from across the hall.

I walk over to her. She was sitting with my other friends Ryan and Lucas. I gave them a little wave but, they just turned their faces.

"Guys. I'm still the same Baleigh. I didn't know when I was going to tell you guys.", I grip my bag more.

"You told her but, not us!", Lucas yelled quietly.

Ryan just bowed his head. He didn't want to look at me. It's like he doesn't think I'm Baleigh? I nod to Hunter and we walk away from them. We walked to my locker and I got my things for the first half of today. I looked back one more time before I went into class. Ryan's eyes met mine, until he bowed his head again. Why today? Why not 10 years from now?

I was in the middle of Biology. I was reading my textbook until the class bell ringed. It was the office announcement.

"Baleigh Evans. Please report to the principles office. Thank you!", the lady in the speaker announced.

I sighed and packed up my things. I waved bye to Mr. Davis and rushed out of the room. My heart racing. I hope I'm not in trouble. I'm a good student, I never get in trouble. I made it to the office and asked what I was needed for. She pointed her red painted nails to the principles door. I knocked lightly.

"Come in!", I heard him say from the other side.

I never seen the office before. I walked in and saw football things everywhere. Mostly Steelers stuff. I'm not really a football fan. I just sit in the chair I front of his desk. He sighs and gives me a warm gentle smile.

"How you been Ms. Cowell?", he takes a sip of his coffee. I forgot the principle also knew my secret.

"I'm fine. Is-is everything ok?", I stutter.

"Everything is fine dear. It's just- you have to pack your things up in your locker.", as those words slipped his lips my heart stopped.

"Wait. What? What's going on?", I plea.

He chuckled deeply. "Your father is taking you back to London. People know who you are Baleigh. You have 15 minutes to pack everything and say goodbye to whoever.", he smiles.

I'm leaving America? But, I love Ohio! I don't want to leave. Please god give me a sign, I don't want to leave! I just nod and go out of my seat. Thank god the period is over. I have to say goodbye. I go to my locker and shove every single thing in my bag. I shove my phone into my pocket and slammed my locker shut. I leaned my back against the locker.

"Baleigh?", I heard Hunter's voice.

I turned to face her and I dropped my bag on the ground. I wrapped my arms around her, I let my tears fall onto her sweater. I look behind her to see Ryan and Lucas. I let go of Hunter.

"I'm leaving. I'm going back home.", I sniffle.

"What! Why?", Ryan spoke up.

I looked at Ryan's eyes, they were soft and sad. I wrapped my arms around him and he does the same. I squeezed him tight.

"Promise to visit.", I whisper in his ear.

He nods and kiss his cheek. I walk over to Lucas who is now crying. Even though they were mad that I didn't tell them my secret, I will always love them. I wrap my arms around Lucas and kiss his cheek. Lucas smiles and I turn back to Hunter. She is more upset than anyone. I wrap my arms around her one more time, this time she hugged back.

"I'm gonna miss you.", she whispers.

"I'll make sure daddy will get you guys tickets to come see me.", I sniffle.

She nods and we pull away. "My limo should be outside. Will you guys walk out with me?"

I wipe my eyes when they nod. I pick up my bag and headed outside the high school. I spot a white limo outside with a man standing outside. He knew who I was and opened my door for me. I hand the man my bag and give the gang one last group hug for the road. I get in the car, when the man shuts my door I realize who is in the car with me.

"Daddy!", I crawled over to him.

I hugged him tightly and so did he. His lips pressed the top of my head. I pull back and smile.

"I miss you.", I smile.

"I did to darling.", he pressed his lips to my forehead.

I yawn, I stretched my arms out. I asked my dad where my clothes were. They are heading to London I guess. I can't believe I'm going home.

Home.
~~~

That was the first chapter! This fanfic is for my cousin Baleigh! She is a big directioner like me!

So please vote and comments will be nice :)

Thank you!😘