I hadn't seen much of Gio lately and when I did it was only to bring Tonya over for me to babysit since he didn't want her around while they discussed their next moves.

I got up out of bed and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

I went downstairs to make coffee and to my surprise there was already coffee made along with breakfast.

"Hey Khlo," I said slowly walking up to her.

"Hey babes, I made breakfast. Help yourself to whatever you want."

Khloe hadn't gotten out of her room for the past weeks since we got back from Gio's house.

So seeing her before me talking, walking, and cooking, it was all just too much to comprehend.

"You feeling okay?" I ask taking a seat.

"Yeah. I don't want to sit around and sulk for the rest of my life," she says sitting down too.

"Khloe you were beaten and raped, I think you have every right to be upset and cry all the time."

"Hey, at least I'm still alive," She says with a small smile.

After we get done eating, Khloe leaves to go get dressed up and comes back out looking stunning.

"Khlo, where are you going looking that good?" I ask standing up.

"I'm gonna try to take Huey out to lunch, if he's still interested."

"Looking like that? Even I'm interested! He definitely will want to," I shriek.

"Well you need to get dressed too. I need your help to get your boyfriend or whatever Giovanni is to you, to let Huey off for a few hours so we can hang out," she says with puppy eyes.

"Okay," I say getting up.

"Please tell me you're not going dressed like that?" She asks.

"Why not?" I whine.

"Because that's a hideous outfit, come on! I need you to put on something good looking to get him caught off guard," she says pulling me into my room.

After about 30 minutes of putting on and taking off clothes we finally find one that looks really cute.

It's a white crop top shirt and a floral short skirt that goes with it. Along with a beige cardigan.

I put it on and instantly know it's the outfit I want to wear

I put it on and instantly know it's the outfit I want to wear. It hugs my curves just right. Khloe throws a long tanish colored cardigan at me and it looks perfect once I put it on.

I look at my reflection in the mirror and can't help but beam at it. I look great. Actually better than great. I leave my hair down in its usual curls and grab a bracket to put on. I find my tan colored sandles on and wear them.