Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"Your mine now!" he growled and I grimaced.

"Not quite Fenrir. I have another task for you...I want an albino wolf from Transylvania that's well trained yet vicious when needed," I said, smirking to myself. There's no way he could do this. He frowned deeply and I backed away from him.

"If you can't proceed with the task, I suppose you have no chance with me," I shrugged and he shook his head frantically.

"No, I promise I will succeed! You have my word!" he said before running out.

"What did you do?" my father asked wearily.

"Nothing!" I said with false innocence.

"Don't lie," he scoffed. I smirked and just shrugged.

"Where's Wormtail?" I asked. Father waved his hand as if to say 'here and there' before folding his hands together.

"Leah, you know the other schools are joining you today," he said. I nodded.

"I want you to know, you do not need to put your name in the Goblet, and we will take care of it. Be safe, and cause mayhem. How are things with the Gryffindor's?" he asked, sneering the last word.

"Ugh, the stupid Weasel tried kissing me a little while ago. So during a Slytherin party, Pansy lost a bet, and let's just say it ruined my relationship with him. They still love me though, and they're perfectly fine with me being 'acquaintances' with Draco," I smiled.

"Very nice, now we need to discuss what's going to happen in the Graveyard. I'm going to have you act as a victim along with Potter, only once I've dealt with Potter, you'll return with his body after 'fighting' me off. Deal?" he asked.

"Yes, but I wish I could be there in a death eater cloak...wait, I have a better idea. What if you set up a second portkey for me to take before Potter gets there? That way I can be there in my death eater garb," I offered excitedly.

"That won't work; you have to be with Potter the whole time. I'm sorry, you've got to pretend your one of them. You'll be revealed to them soon enough. This torture won't last long," he assured me and I stood up.

"Okay, I guess I can wait. Goodbye father, I'll see you soon," I nodded and he nodded in response. I turned to the fireplace and went back to Hogwarts.

"Your still here?" I asked, seeing Lucius.

"Yes, Leah, what did your father want?" he asked.

"That's none of your concern," I smirked. I walked out of the classroom and decided to stop by the Gryffindor common room.

"Balderdash," I sighed and then stepped inside.

"Hey Leah!" chirped Dean. 

"Is Harry or Hermione around?" I asked, looking around the practically empty common room.

"Nah, everyone's mostly in the Great Hall...I suggest you change," he laughed and I smiled.

"I guess your right, thanks!" I said, and then ran down to my own common room.

"Where have you been?" Pansy hissed, running up the stairs to our dorm with me.

"Nowhere really," I said.

"Oh my god, is that...?" 

"A little gift from Fenrir," I smirked and she laughed.

"What'd you ask for now?"

"An albino wolf from Transylvania that's trained yet vicious when needed," I laughed and Pansy shook her head.

"You're so mean!" she stated and I nodded. I rooted through my trunk to get changed quickly, already running late. I grabbed my wand and ran full speed to the Great Hall. I reached the doors and was about to open them when I heard something behind me. I spun around with wide eyes and gasped. A big group of insanely fit Russian guys were looking at me in approval.