"Don't take it out on your men, where were you when all of this was happening?

"I was out. Shopping for tampons."

"Why? Tonya shouldn't be getting her period while she's pregnant," he says with a blank face.

"You know?"

"Son, I know everything. Definitely if it comes to my only daughter. I'm just waiting on her to tell me herself."

"Dad, I'm sorry about this whole mess. I should've listened to you and not have let Tonya move in with me."

He gets up and walks back and forth.

"Lester won't hurt her, she was like a little sister to him too before he betrayed us."

"What about Khloe?" I ask.

Then suddenly I'm reminded about Diyah waiting for me up in the room.

Might not be back for a while.

I send and turn my attention back to my dad.

"You worked things out?"

"Yeah," I say thinking about the events from earlier today.

"She knows everything?" He asks.

"Yeah, how great right? Now I have to tell her that her best friend is kidnapped because of a guy who is out to get me. How great!" I say throwing my hands up.

My dad walks over to me and puts a hand over my shoulder.

"Go home, I'll talk to Maria's family and figure everything out and I'll come over later with any information or strategies."

I nod and get up to leave.

"What am I going to tell Diyah?"

----------------------------------------------
Diyah's pov:
I've been watching tv all day as men came in and out the house constantly. I ate most of the snacks Gio had gotten me and was bored out my mind.

I'd texted Khloe and still she hadn't replied back to me. Giovanni had texted me telling me he won't be back anytime soon.

I went back to watching tv and switched the channel back to E! I groaned in frustration and figured it was just my hormones.

Once again a man in black came into check on me.

"Why do you guys keep coming in here and then leaving?" I asked now getting annoyed.

"Bosses order," he says closing the door.

There's a knock on the door and I tell the person to come in.

"Hey," Giovanni says walking up to my bed.

"Hi," I say scooting over to give him space.

"How're you holding up?" He says not really feeling it. He's deep in thought.

"Okay, what's wrong with you?" I asks making him face me.