Prologue

PROLOGUE

Looking at a distance a young man silently cries. He was sitting on the roof of a two story house. Clad in black jacket and pants one might assume he is a member of syndicate group. The looked at his own hands. It's pretty dirty, tainted with blood.

"You know what you have to do." These are the words left to him by the man that he despise. He stood up and look at his surroundings. It is already 2am in the morning. He jumped off the roof as if he intends to fall to the ground.

"Dying would be better than this." He said. He was about to hit the pavements of the floor when he suddenly vanish. A woman came out of the house as she thought she had heard a noise.

"Who's there?" she asked. She was bothered by the fact that she thought there was someone speaking earlier. "Oh well, I must be hearing things." She decided to go inside their house but something caught her eyes.

"Oh hello little fellow." She looked at the black cat who was looking straight into her eyes. As she was about to approach it, the cat flashed it eyes. It was bloodshot. The woman screamed in terror as she ran off inside their house. She locked the door and closes every window making sure that the small cat can't enter her house. The cat walked away slowly. When it was far from the house the cat was enveloped in a black smoke. After the smoke spread out becoming bigger the young man appeared once more.

"This town is full of cowards. No wonder they decided to stay here. Tsk." He continues to walk away further from that house until he stumbled into another two story house. He took a glimpse of it and saw a young lady crying on their terrace. She has long flowing purple hair and her face was the gentlest expression the boy had ever seen. He decided to take a closer look at her. Once more he transforms and took the form of a cat. He was about to go closer but a thought stopped him. This is wrong. Everything is wrong.