7. You must include all the members in your team in a round. We have made it so that in the end there should have been 15 participants so it is all fair.

8. Do not touch the equipment or things that are set up for a round.

9. Do not call 911 (jimmy I'm fucking serious don't do it)

10. If there are police and they catch us with alcohol.. Run.

Thanks! And have fun! 

I shoved the paper back to Jack. "I know all the rules I created half of them." I yelled. He just smiled and folded up the paper.

"Well then if I don't participate in this round then that means that I'll just have to do another one. So what if I don't want to do basketball.."

I glared at him "you love basketball.. What round are you dying to be in? What do you have planned Jack?" I said he just smiled and sighed.

"We shall see." And with that he walks away cheering for his team. I race back to my side of the park and gather up my teammates to go to the court. We walk there cheering and getting many stares from people at the park. Some smile and clap along.

We walk into the court and sit on the small benches in the back. One side with jacks team the other with mine. The eight boys meet each other on the court. A basketball is thrown in their direction and Andy catches it. We all wait patiently while they get everything situated. Then a whistle is blown and the second round begins..

---

"We won the game, yes, we won the game! The other team lost, and we're to blame! We played hard, and we played to win, and we can't wait to play your team again!" Ashley and I screamed.

"Could y'all both cut that out. It's really annoying and I know you got it from the Internet.." Jack growls. He's just grumpy because he lost against my team.

I face towards Ashley, "ashley made it up for your information!" I screamed back. Ashley tugged my arm.

"Na I did get that shit from the Internet.." She whispered lowly. I stared at her.

".. We won anyways so who cares come on Ashley." I grab her arm and pull her close. I walk away from Jack and then tug Ashley closer. "Ash! I thought you made that cheer up!?" I whispered.

She shrugged, "I couldn't come up with anything!"

I just laughed and grabbed some nachos while someone blasted some music.

It was a pretty close game but we still got the win. I laugh as I skip my way over to the other side of the park. I jump onto Ashley's back as she eats her chips. She mumbles a few words and I roll my eyes. She just came for the food.

I go over to our table and open up the third letter.

THIRD ROUND: pick five teammates who will be playing a game of volleyball.

"Hey guys! The next round is volleyball!" My team faces me and they immediately start chattering. I walk over and have a discussion with them.

"Who are you going to send out there captain?" Hayley says. I smirk and glance at Emma.

"Emma, Jess, Claire, Cleo, and Jill.." They all turn their heads. "How would y'all like to play a game of volleyball?"

Emma, captain of the varsity volleyball team smirks. "Game on."

This should be good.

---

A/n I'm currently at school. Aka hell. (High school sucks ass btw) Everyone is annoying me so badly, like please leave me alone. If I could write this story all day, trust me I would.

Update: this one girl asked me to open her water bottle and I was like ok let me be nice. So I did but then the fucking water got all over me.. This is why I don't do kind shit for people. It backfires!

Update: boys suck. I want Aiden. :'(

Update: I'm home. FINALLY

Next chapter will be soon.
Vote and comment. ❤️