Jacks team erupts into screams. They sound like they're dying. No joke. I roll my eyes, "it's ok guys it's only round one we still can win this!" My team cheers and I smile.

We are going to win this.

I pull Hayley into a hug and smile at her. "It's ok hayley you did everything you could. You were awesome out there. Kicked some real ass girl." She smiled as she wiped off the cream from her face.

"Thanks Liz." She raised her red cup filled with punch (and possibly alcohol but don't tell my mom) and yelled loudly. "Let's go team lizzy!"

"LETS GO" my team cheered. I laughed and took a sip of my drink.

Between every round there is a 20 minute break so that your team can discuss who will be in the next round and eat, drink, go pee. You get the idea.

I sat in a chair and looked at the table before me. There was the third round letter. I reached out and grabbed it, I opened it slowly and read it aloud.

SECOND ROUND: pick four teammates that will compete in a game of basketball.

I smiled, I know exactly who to choose..

I walked over to Andy, Oliver, Scott, and Liam. I made my way through the the little crowd and finally reached them. They were eating slices of pizza and chatting together.

"Listen here boys I have y'all assigned for the next round." They had all their attention on me immediately.

"What are we doing captain?" Liam asked.

I smiled, "because of there being a basketball court in this park. The next round is you guessed it basketball and I need you four to beat your basketball captain, Ethan. Are y'all up for it?"

They all smirked. "We're going to kick their asses." Andy said. He chugged his punch and they all hollered. Yep they're pumped for sure.

I saw Jack quietly talking to Aiden and Ethan. They nodded their heads and then the bell suddenly rang.. Getting everyone's attention that the second round has begun.

Andy, Scott, Liam and Oliver all made there way to the court with Ethan, Charlie, Kyle and Cory from jacks team.

I raised a brow, "I see the athletic mr. Jack rivers isn't going to play a friendly game of basketball." I said walking over to jacks side.

He smiled, "you know the rules sister." He handed me a piece of paper with all the ten rules printed out.

Spring Games Rules

1. Do not harm other players in any way.

2. Make sure to play fairly and no cheating or that is an automatic disqualification.

3. You can not bring help from others outside of the game.

4. There is no switching teams. You hate that bitch on your team? Well too bad boo boo.

5. Don't eat all the pizza..

6. Once you have assigned a player to a round then they can not participate in another one.