ThiRtY OnE

I can't believe we've come so far, it feels like I started the story yesterday :')
If it wasn't for your wonderful support I don't think I would have been so excited for writing every chapter, trying for the betterment of my writing. Yes I'm talking about you, the beautiful face in front of the screen, can you smile for me? Please?
No doubt you are my inspiration, reading your books has greatly influenced me and I am in awe of the power you have over the words.
I don't do dedications because each and every chapter is dedicated to all of you
That of course doesn't mean I'm any less grateful to you guys.
Well I shouldn't bore you so here's the chapter xD

I told him that I don't need him. That I don't want him in my life. It's been two days since I last heard from Zayn.

"Bella?" I jump in surprise when Harry places his hand on my shoulder unexpectedly.

"Yeah, I was listening." I lie kissing his lips. He can't know about the phone call.

"So where was I? Baby your lips, they make me lose myself." He murmurs pulling me on his lap. I sit facing him, my legs on the either side of his. Harry on my bed, reclining against the pillows with me hovering over his shirtless body.

His eyes are glued to my mouth shamelessly, he lets out a quiet moan when my hand moves over to his throbbing length.

"Bella, you need to stop... I'm trying to tell you something." He says making a failed attempt of keeping his voice steady. Reluctantly, I get away from him and stop being a distraction.