TweNty ThreE

Oh. My. God!
Zayn smashed it with Pillow Talk! His voice is on point and the song is asdfghjkl. I didn't like the fact that Zayn made the video about his relationship with Gigi. What are your thoughts?

Voice of the wall clock is the only thing in the air. My mind goes around the thoughts of what life in America would be like. I clench Zayn's hand with my sweaty palms every now and then, his silence doing no good to my confused thoughts.

Zayn fell asleep shortly after our long conversation. His hatred for Harry skyrocketed when he heard the unfortunate incidents of my stay at his father's house. Of course I skipped the parts of our date and exchanged kisses, they are too personal to share with a boy. The best part of this night has to be the time when we went down the memory lane, laughing at the stupid things we used to do as children.

He told me that he waited for me and Harry with his date, the night when we were being chased by Dave's men. When he didn't see a single trace of us, he dropped the girl home and went looking for us on his own. Nearing midnight, he informed the cops about our sudden disappearance, which led to the discovery of Harry's wrecked car and my broken phone. The dark bags under his eyes gave away that he tried his best to find me, went through the sleepless nights while comforting mum and Melody. The way his eyes formed tears, the way his velvety voice cracked while remembering those things made my heart swell. His care and affection is something I'll never get tired of, how did I get so lucky to have him?

Involuntarily, my fingers trace the godly jawline, his stubble so rough yet nice to touch. His eyes, guarded by the long lashes, held so much warmth, so much passion. The soft, raven hair slipped through my fingers as I lay awestruck by his beauty. I push myself from the ground and remove his arm which was beneath my head all this time, I don't want him to have pain in his upper arm. For some unknown reason this feels different. We have slept together for infinite times yet I am feeling a bit weird today. Maybe it's because I've been sleeping with Harry for the past month. I wonder what he's doing right now. Is he sleeping all by himself or just staring at the ceiling with a dreamy look in those green eyes, thinking about me?

"What is it Ara?" Zayn's voice startles me and I find him gazing at me. I was too distracted by the green eyed devil to notice that he's awake. "What's bothering you?"

"Nothing." I lie. How am I supposed to tell him about a certain curly haired boy occupying my mind?

"Is it about Phil? Are you worried about the whole moving out of the country thing?" I nod feeling guilty about keeping aside the major problem in my life.

"I will try to persuade mum. She won't leave me would she?" I say losing trust in my own words. He nods slightly and pulls me to his chest.

"I'm not feeling sleepy." I mumble, my cheek tightly pressed against his toned chest.

"Me neither." He says with a chuckle. "I have a plan." He pats my back and I get up lazily, disconnecting myself from the warmth of his body.