NinETeeN

Thank you so much for 1.55k reads, 484 votes and 1.25k comments. Every comment of yours goes straight to my heart.
Stay blessed and beautiful.
My love <3

"Bella, are you awake?" I hear a faint voice to which I reply with a hum.

"I'm placing you on this couch okay." I feel my butt touching a soft ground. I rest my feet on the floor and untangle my arms.

"Fall asleep. I'll take you to the room." I only needed to hear him say that before I continue with my dream about unicorns.

...

The wetness down there wakes me up from my slumber. Squinting my eyes I check out the surrounding. It's a small room with a television set. Nothing special. It must be around 9 in the morning by judging the bright sun smiling through the window. The other side of the bed is empty. Did Harry take a separate room?

I throw the blankets away and my eyes widen at the red stain. The door clicks open and Harry enters greeting me good morning. Well, this is one shit of a morning. I quickly cover my bottom half with the blankets and fake a smile. He sits besides me and holds the paper bag out.

"I know about your monthly visitor. Take this," he urges me to take the bag. "I thought you'll need some sanitary stuff and ice cream." His voice holds no disgust, its just soothing and sexy.

"You didn't have to..." I am sure I look like a red tomato. The bag contains a pack of tampons, pads, two cups of vanilla ice cream and loads of care.

"Were you planning on roaming around with dripping wet pants? And not a big deal, it's the least I can do." He shrugs. "Eat the ice cream before it melts okay? I'll be back. You can change and give your clothes to me, they are doing our laundry."

"No! Are you freaking nuts? No thanks I'll wash them on my own. It's unhygienic and embarrassing." He nods and goes inside what seems like a bathroom. I might as well clean the bed covers too. Thankfully the stain isn't bigger than the size of my palm. Inarguably, my first priority is eating the vanilla cup that has been craving for my mouth.

Rubbing the stain vigorously with the cheap free shampoo, I tried my best to remove the evidence of blood from the maroon sheets. It isn't much visible due to the dark maroon colour.

"Bella! Come here please!" Harry shouts from the bathroom. I see him standing with hands on his hips.

"I've filled the bucket with hot water for you to bath. They don't have a shower so you'll have to adjust. We will check out after breakfast only if you are feeling better." I roll my eyes at his words.

"I'm not sick Harry. Now get out so I can bath!" I elbow him in the stomach and push him outside. Like a sweetheart he is, he has already hung my clothes on the hanger. My hair is no better than a bird's nest and I smell like dead rats. Gotta clean up!

I step out of the bathroom with my hair wrapped neatly with a towel. I feel fresh after scrubbing away all the dirt and dried mud. Harry is busy on his iPod. His head snapped up when he felt my presence.

"Feeling better?" He stands up and opens his arms.

"Yup. Thanks for everything Harry." I hug back tightly for him to know that I appreciate all his efforts.

Unfaithfully His [H.S. & Z.M.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें