He takes my hand in his hand and lifts my chin up.

"Say something."

"What do you want me to say?" I ask quietly pulling my hand away.

"Is that why you've got such a lavish house?" I say pointing around the around.

"And all those men that call you 'boss'?"I add on.

"Yeah," he says standing back up again.

I stand up too this time.

"I don't know what you want me to say Giovanni, I just can't come up with any words for that," I say taking a step towards him.

"It's pretty simple, you either accept it and accept me or you don't and I'd understand if you didn't," he says closing the space between us.

My mind is telling me to leave, run, get out. It's screaming out danger, nothing will come out of getting involved with him except for trouble.

Yet, there's a small voice in my head that's telling me to go for it! Live a life of danger.

For once in your life, be bold and do something badass!

I try to shut it out but it's still there.

"I accept you," the words come out before I can even stop them.

He interlocks our hands and smirks down at me.

"You do?"

"Yeah, I do," I whisper smiling up at him.

Come to think of it, I do accept him. Hopefully he can get out of it soon and then we can can live a normal, happy life.

"Good," he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I wasn't gonna let you go anyways."

"Oh and what if I were to say no?" I giggle.

"Well, then I guess I would've just found other ways to make you say yes," he says pulling me closer to his chest.

I love the feeling. Every touch gives me tingles and makes me feel giddy.

Oh god, the white in me is beginning to show.

As if to ruin the mood, my stomach growls, reminding me that I haven't eaten anything since yesterday's pizza and I am still on my period.

"Cramps still?" He says letting go of my waist.

"Cramps and hunger," I say running my stomach underneath my sweatshirt.

I don't feel shy talking to him about my girl issues anymore. It's strange but I like it. I love how caring and considerate he is about it.

"Well what do you want to eat? I can have Maria whip up something for you real quick and then while you're eating I can get one of the guys go get you anything else you need."

I guess I must've made an embarrassed face because he adds on.

"Or I can get you anything you need," he says sitting us both down on the couch.