"I just don't like people looking at my girl, that's all."

"I'm not your girl."

"Yet," I add on.

Our conversation is interrupted by a beautiful brown haired waitress. She's tall and slim with beautiful blue eyes. If I weren't with Diyah, she'd defiantly be heading back home with me.

"What can I get to drink for you guys?" She says mixing up her words.

"Si, mescolato le ultime due parole," I say looking up at her.

"Mi dispiace, sto solo ora imparando,"

I nod.

"I know,"

"Forse si può insegnare a me qualche volta," she says tucking a strand of hair behind her hair.

"E ho potuto dare qualcosa in cambio per essere un buon insegnante tale," the waitress says winking at me.

I look over at Diyah who's oblivious to everything that's going on and is too interested to whoever she's texting on her phone. If only she knew what I was thinking of doing and how bad I was gonna feel afterwards.

"Diyah, we're waiting on you," I say clearing my throat.

"What'd you order?" she says nudging me.

"Their special of the day," I say looking up at the waitress.

Diyah opens up her menu and closes it.

"How am I suppose to order anything if it's all in Italian!" she says turning towards me.

"Well, if you no like Italian food? Why you at Italian restaurant?" The waitress says glaring at Diyah.

__

Diyah's pov:
I had to take a double take, wait what? I know this pale faced psycho looking waitress didn't just get smart with me. The black in me was coming out and it was coming out fast.

"Do you wanna repeat that in correct English?" I ask standing up.

"Cause I know for a fact you didn't just try to tell me to leave," I say taking a step towards her.

"You hear me, don't eat Italian food if you no read Italian or are Italian," she says with a mocking look.

I had the urge to punch her in the face and keep punching her until that disfigured face of hers was even more disfigured. I probably would go to jail for that if I did it because if I start punching her, I wouldn't stop until she was lifeless.

Giovanni stands up and says something to her in Italian before she gives me a smug look and walks away.

"Whatd you say to her?" I ask now irritated that he stepped in and saved the day for her.

"I just told her if I were her I wouldn't want to stick around for what you were thinking of doing," he says

"I didn't need you stepping in, I can take care of her myself without your help Giovanni," I say emphasizing the without.