Date

Kat's POV

"Hey, babe," Vic says.

"Yeah?" I reply sleepily.

"Can I take you on a date?"

"Where?"

"To the club, or something."

"Food sounds yummy."

"VIP section makes killer Philly's."

"Awesomesauce." I look up at my beautiful boyfriend. "It's a date."

"Awesome."

We lay there for a while longer before getting up to get ready for our date. I curl my hair a bit and sweep it into a messy bun, then apply some dark, smokey eyeshadow and red lipstick. Wardrobe: mid-thigh length flowy skirt with soft flower print, black tank top with slivery henna print, an acid-wash jean jacket, and fabric flats. Nice for a club date - not straight date-wear, but not straight club-wear, either.

When Vic comes out of his room, he looks stunning. He ditched his snapback for a beanie, a white unbuttoned button-down with a ripped tank top underneath, and black skinny jeans, and black Vans. He put a little bit of eyeliner on, and he's wearing a really nice, vanilla-caramel scented Cologne.

I wore Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret, which smells kind of fruity. Dipping fruit in vanilla or caramel is delicious. We're delicious.

Vic's POV

We arrive at the club, and the bouncer - half asleep, because it's a Tuesday - let us walk past without a word. Once inside, we head upstairs to the VIP lounge. I show the bouncer there my badge, and take Kat's hand.

"She's with me," I say. The bouncer nods and looks back down at her phone. I lead Kat over to the Philly station.

"How can I help you?" The cook asks. 

"Italian bread with beef, green peppers, lettuce, mushrooms, shredded cheese, onions, and sour cream," I say. "With a side of fries."

"Italian bread with beef, onions, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes, black olives, lettuce, shredded cheese, and sour cream," Kat says. "With a rice bowl."

"Would you like any sauce with that?" The cook asks. 

"Um, yeah, the steak sauce," She says. I note how adorably her nose scrunches when she's trying to decide or concentrate on something.

"Would you like a drink?" The cook asks. 

"Pepsi," We both say at the same time. I look at Kat and grin, which she returns with a shy smile. All of a sudden though, her smile vanishes and her face pales. She's looking behind me, so I turn around.

And see Ronnie.