Moving Quickly

Ronnie kisses me, slowly and passionately, and I kiss him back. I feel my body heating up everywhere he touches it, and I want him to touch me more.

In better, more erotic places.

I bring Ronnie's hand up from my side and place it against the side of my breast, and he smirks against my lips. "Impatient, are we?" He asks, and I laugh.

"Not hardly," I say, pulling away. "But I'm gonna make you wish you could rip off my clothes."

I don't know what I'm doing; it's like my body is on autopilot and my mind can't control it. I find myself moving on top of Ronnie, my fingers playing with the hem of his pants as I kiss his jaw. I move my hands up, rubbing them along his sides, and his hips give the slightest buck.

I grind hardly against him, and he gasps, his grip on my hips tightening. I smirk, meanwhile screaming to myself, What are you doing?! What the fuck!

I bend down to kiss his lips, slipping my tongue in his still-open mouth. He accepts it, moving his hands from my hips to my (face) cheeks, cupping them. I tangle my fingers in his hair, pulling and tugging it as he moans.

I finally find myself able to pull away, panting. "I'm sorry..." I mutter. "I'm moving too fast."

"It's okay," He laughs. "We can work on that."

I smile at him, and heroin runs through my mind. You know you want to, the evil voice whispers. I ignore it, cuddling up next to Ronnie, kissing him before falling asleep in his arms.

A/N
I'm sorry this chapter is shitty... I feel shitty, so yeah... I went to a FIR concert yesterday and had to be removed from the crowd because I had a panic/anxiety attack in the middle of the crowd and nearly got trampled... I got a concussion and three broken ribs, a fractured arm and a sprained ankle... I was throwing up everywhere, too, so that wasn't good...

But I hope you at least semi-enjoyed it, again I'm sorry it's shitty...

Thanks for reading!

:)