Perspective Changes

*Katrina*

I giggle; Ronnie looks so disappointed, like a puppy that was denied a treat.

"Awh babe," I say, wrapping my arms around him. "We still have ten minutes."

"True..." He says, grinning sexily. He leans over me and bites my neck; Jesus, the last time I felt this good was when I was doing heroin.

No, I tell myself. You're better than that. You're better than heroin. Ronnie is better than heroin.

I decide to tease Ronnie, and rake my nails down his back, causing him to arch inward and his hard-on to rub roughly against my crotch, making me moan.

"Backfire," Ronnie whispers in a sing-song voice. I just smile up at him, and pull his face down to mine so I can kiss him once more.

I hear a knock at the bedroom door, making us both jump.

"Hey," A deep, sexy voice says - a voice belonging to the hot singer of the band Black Veil Brides, Andy Biersack.

"Hold on!" Ronnie calls out. We quickly put our shirts back on, and tidy our hair before Ronnie gets up to open the door.

"Hey," Ronnie says, trying to come off as nonchalant.

"Hey," Andy says. I look at him, analysing him - strong jaw, perfect lips, gorgeous blue eyes, skinny, strong... But not as strong, I bet, as my Ronnie.

*Andy*

I look at Ronnie; he looks flustered. So does Kat, and it makes me wonder what was going on before I came...

I shrug it off, and look at Kat - who is looking at me, pretty intensely.

"So," I say to her, "Do you want to go to the club?"

"Yeah," She says, and grins. "Who all is going to be there?"

"Both of our bands," I respond, "And a lot of other bands - we got the club booked for all the people who played Warped here."

"Wow," Lia says, coming up behind me. "That's a lot of bands. What all bands played here this summer?"

"Lemme think..." Ronnie murmurs. "Black Veil Brides, us, Bring Me The Horizon, Paramore, My Chemical Romance, Sleeping With Sirens, Panic! At The Disco, Asking Alexandria, I think Green Day, I'm pretty sure In This Moment played here... Oh, and Pierce The Veil." He has a dark look on his face, and I suspect he's still pissed at Vic.

"Hey," I say to him, "I'd be pissed if someone stole a kiss from my girl, too."

"He'd better keep his ass in line," Ronnie growls.

*Lia*

I walk back out to the living room of the bus, where my darling Jacky is sitting on the couch. I sit on his lap, and he wraps his arm around me and grins.

"Up for a club night?" I ask, and his grin widens.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm up for anything," He says. My heart melts, and I feel so lucky to have such a guy like him.

"Awh, babe..." I giggle.

"Awww, you're blushing!" Jacky says, poking my ever-reddening cheek.

"So?" I kiss him on the lips, making him blush, and poke his cheek. "Now you are, too!"

"You're too sweet," Jacky says, nuzzling my neck. "I love you."

The words shock me - it's the first time Jacky's told me he loves me. But I tell him, "I love you, too."

*Vic*

"I can't get Kat out of my head," I tell Mike, my brother. "I know she's with Ronnie, but... I have this burning desire for her, and I don't know how to squelch it."

"You're in deep shit, man," Mike says. "If Ronnie finds out? Your ass is dead."

"I know," I sigh. "I have no idea what to do."

"Me either," Mike admits. "I'd say tell her, but if you do, she'll probably tell Ronnie."

"Yeah, and then I'm dead," I mutter. "This fucking sucks! How come Ronnie gets her? I'm the one who was there for her through her entire episode!"

"Only because Ronnie didn't know," I hear Jamie call from his room.

"So?" I call back. "If it were me, I'd have woken up the minute she left my arms!"

"Whatever you say, Vic," Tony says, walking past me from the hall to the kitchen, "But I need not remind you what'll happen if Ronnie finds out. Better be good at keeping a secret."

"Yeah..." I sigh.