Club

*Kat*

We all head to the club around 7, and when we get there, I see it's the same club I almost got snatched from the last time. I feel uneasy at first, but I remember it's reserved specifically for the bands and whoever they want to bring, so I feel more at ease.

"Alright?" Ronnie asks, looking down at me.

"Yes," I say, smiling up at him. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him, and he smiles.

"Let's go," He says, looping his arm through mine.

"Yes, let's." We stroll into the club, and I immediately recognise some faces - Maria Brink of In This Moment; Gerard and Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance; Billie Joe Armstrong, Tre Cool, and Mike Dirnt from Green Day; Vic and Mike Fuentes, Jamie Preciado, and Tony Perry of Pierce The Veil; Hayley Williams of Paramore; Danny Warsnop and Ben Bruce of Asking Alexandria; Oliver Sykes, Mattew Nicholls, and Jordan Fish of Bring Me The Horizon; and Kellin Quinn of Sleeping With Sirens.

I look at all of the semi-familiar faces that I can't quite place a name to, and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn, and see Ashley Purdy (Black Veil Brides).

"What's up?" I ask.

"Wanna come get a drink with me at the bar?" He asks with a grin. "I'll buy."

"Nope," I say. "Underage."

"Yes," Ashley says. "Ronnie, I'm stealing your girl to get her a drink."

Ronnie pretends to pout, but smiles at me. "Go," He says. "Loosen up. Have fun."

"I'd rather have safe fun," I reply, shrugging.

"Come on, live a little," Ronnie whines. "I don't wanna date someone boring."

"Ugh," I sigh. "Fine. A drink won't hurt, I guess." I follow Ashley to the bar, where he buys me a tangerine Smirnoff.
I eye it warily before taking a sip, expecting it to be bitter, but it pretty much tastes like orange juice. I down it pretty quickly - I love the shit out of orange juice.

"Damn, girly," Ashley laughs. "That's a record." I belch loudly, and he laughs harder. "And that is hot," He says.

"Thank you, I try," I giggle. "Excuse me."

"Want another?" He asks.

"I shouldn't... But okay," I laugh. It's too yummy to not to.

He buys me another, and I down that one, too. I'm starting to feel better; maybe my issues won't bother me here.

By the time I've had my fourth drink, I'm feeling fun, so I go up to the DJ and ask them to play Party By Myself by Hollywood Undead. He grins, and says, "Nice taste" before pulling it up on his computer.

I go back down to the masses and dance along with everyone, not feeling self-conscious or claustrophobic at all.

I strike up a converstation with Maria Brink, feeling bold.

"What's up? I'm Katrina," I shout over the music, "But my friends call me Kat."

"Nice to meet you," She says. "I'm Maria."

"I know," I laugh. "I love your band."

"Awe, thanks, hun!" She says, grinning. "Do you sing?"

"Only in the shower," I laugh. "I think I'm pretty sucky."

"You should sing for me sometime," She says. "If you're good, I can see if I can't get a record company to listen to you."

"I don't think I can do that," I say. "I'm pretty socially anxious."

"You don't seem like it," She laughs. "Coming up and talking to me."

"Because I've had a few drinks," I admit. "I'd never be able to do this otherwise."

"Oh, I see," She says. "What've you been drinking?"

"Smirnoff," I say.

"Wanna go get another drink with me? A stronger one," She smiles.

"Sure," I say, heading up to the bar with her. We both get three shots of vodka and race to see who can finish them the fastest.

I win.

*Ronnie*

I look at Kat, sitting up at the bar with Maria. I smile, glad she's coming out of her shell. Maybe we should do this a bit more often, I think to myself.

I look over at Vic, watching him talk to Kellin. I swear those two are secretly gay for each other, they're so close. I'm still pissed at Vic, but he's been behaving himself so far, so I'm not too upset.

I walk up to the bar and sneak up behind Kat, putting my hands over her eyes. She tenses up, but relaxes when I say, "Boo."

"Hey, babe," She giggles. "What's up?"

"Nothing," I laugh. "You're cute though."

"You two date?" Maria asks.

"Yeah," Kat responds, taking my hands from her eyes. "Since about a month ago."

"We started dating July twelfth," I specify. "So a month and..." I check my phone for the date - August seventeenth. "A month and three days."

"Wow," Maria says. "That's cute." Just then, her name is called by one of her bandmates. "Gotta go," She says. "Catch you later, Kat, and think of my offer?"

"Alright," Kat says.

I sit down next to Kat. "What offer?"

"She wanted me to sing for her so she could see how I sounded and if I sou died good she was gonna call a record company to listen to me."

I look at Kat and smile, happy for her. I love this girl, so much.

*Vic*

I watch Kat, waiting for Ronnie to walk away. When he does, I send Kellin over to go talk to him and distract him. Once he's distracted, I walk over to Kat.

"Hey," I say. "Can I talk to you? Like, alone?"

"Sure babe," She giggles. "Just kidding - but still, sure."

I take her to a private room in the back of the club and shut the door, and we sit down at a table in it. It's supposed to be a private strip room, but we didn't order any strippers, so it's empty.

"I really like you," I say to her. I don't bother pussyfooting around it - I mean, it's not like she'll remember this tomorrow.

"Awe, thanks," She giggles. "I like you, too, and I think you're a great friend."

"No, I mean I want to be with you," I explain.

"Oh," She says. "But I'm with Ronnie. I love him."

"He doesn't have to know." I look at her, begging with my eyes.

"Well... I guess a little fooling around for a night wouldn't hurt, as long as Ronnie doesn't know," She says.

I know it's wrong to take advantage of her being drunk, but I needed her to see that I care about her more than Ronnie does.

I cup her cheek in my hand, bring her face to mine, and press my lips against hers.