Kiss Turned Game

*Ronnie*

I lead Katrina back to the bus and we sit down on the couch. I'm still holding her hand, but I don't bother to stop. "So," I say. "What do you wanna do?"

I'm taken aback when she blurts, "Besides make out with you? I don't know."

"Wh- what?" I stutter. I mean, I want to make out with her, too, but I didn't expect her to feel the same.

"What?" She asks, and then reddens. "I said that aloud, didn't I?"

"Yup," I laugh. She turns her head, embarrassed, and I laugh more.

"You don't have to be embarrassed," I chuckle. "It's fine."

"Ugh," She grumbles. "I can never keep my stupid mouth shut."

"No, seriously," I say. I cup her cheek in my hand and pull her face back towards mine. "It's fine," I tell her.

She looks into my eyes, and gives me a small smile. I look at her lips and think, I can't just sit here and waste a perfectly opportune moment.

I lower my face to hers, giving her time to pull away, but she doesn't. So I press my lips against hers, and feel a fire ignite inside of me.

*Katrina*

Ronnie presses his lips against mine, and it feels like time has stopped. His lips are so soft, and warm, and they taste like sweat and bubblemint gum.

It's intoxicating, and I want more.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and slightly pull it, trying to keep myself from ripping off his clothes. But in doing so, he groans against my lips, and I realise he likes that. So I pull harder, earning a growl.

"I wouldn't," He says against my lips. "I don't want to get pushed to go too fast." In response, I pull his hair even harder, and he grinds hardly against me with a low moan.

"Please," He breathes.

"Okay," I whisper on his lips. I give his hair a soft and final tug (earning another moan) before untangling my fingers from it and wrapping my arms around his neck.

After what seems like hours but probably wasn't, he pulls away, breathing heavy. "You taste good," He says with a grin.

"What do I taste like?" I ask, curious.

"Sugar," He says. "Like you rubbed sugar on your lips. Also, fruit punch."

I laugh. "You taste good, too."

"What do I taste like?" He asks, still grinning.

"Bubblemint gum and sex," I say letting my mind wander. I realise what I said, and quickly say "Um, I mean sweat."

"I think I like sex better," He laughs.

"Too bad you're not getting any," I retort.

"I will," He says.

"Will you though?" I look at him, and put my lips really close to his. I brush them with his and then pull away, taunting him.

He takes a sharp breath in and bites his lip.

"Swoon much?" I laugh. "One point for me."

"So this is a game now, huh?" He asks.

"Yes," I reply competitively.

"You're on," He says.

"Deal," I agree.

He puts his hand smack between my legs and rubs a little, and I bite my cheek to keep from gasping. I try to breathe slowly, but my breaths come out in short pants.

*Ronnie*

I can't believe what I'm doing. This girl isn't even old enough to drink yet, and I have my hand between her legs!

But I keep it there, watching as she tries to stay calm. Her breathing, though, is ragged.

"Swoon much?" I say, mocking her. "How about one point for me?"

"So we're even," She says breathlessly, "But only for now. I'm gonna take you down."

"We'll see about that," I laugh. Just then the bus door opens and Derek walks in. He sees me and Katrina sitting on the couch, my hand pressed between her legs.

"WOOOAAHHH MAN!" Derek shouts. Ryan walks in next and sees us, too.

"Holy shit, man, what is going on?" He asks, laughing his ass off.

"Caught in the act!" Ron laughs, too, and soon everybody is laughing. Except Katrina. Her face is redder than hell.

"What were you guys doing whilst we were away?" Jacky asks, giggling.

"Katrina decided to start a game of 'Taunt Ronnie', so I got payback," I state calmly.

I look at her, blushing and cute, and I smile.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed it! I'm trying the best I can to be descriptive and make this a good story, so please - bear with me! I promise it'll get better. Black Veil Brides may or may not make an appearance soon, so stay tuned!

As always, comment / message me ideas, OCs, blah blah :p

Thank you for reading! :)