Hospital

I blush, making Vic's grin wider. "Aww, you're such a cutie," He laughs.

"Ew," I choke. "I'm not."

"But you are," Vic insists. "I wouldn't say so if you weren't."

"I'm covered in vomit and-" I begin choking and another slash of withdrawal pain goes through me, making me scream and, out of reflex, curl up.

I feel Vic's hand on my shoulder and hear him saying something like 'drive faster', and after a few seconds I breathe, the pain subsiding.

"Do you know why this is happening?" Vic asks me. He has an extremely worried expression on his face.

"All too well," I croak dryly.

"Has it happened before?" He asks. "Because... Not to accuse, but it looks like-"

"Withdrawal," I mutter.

"Exactly..." He looks at me, seemingly trying to decide whether to be worried or disgusted. "Withdrawal from what?"

"Every once in a while," I breathe, "I'll get a really bad whiplash of heroin withdrawal." Vic tries to hide his disgust, but fails.

"You do heroin." It wasn't a question.

"No," I spit. "Let me finish." I take a breath through more pain, and continue. "I used to. For over a year. My body got so used to it, that it still shudders from withdrawal every now and again."

"How long has it been?"

"A couple years." I turn and lay on my back, splaying my arns out at my sides.

"What the hell is that?" Vic asks, taking one of my wrists in his hands. "Why would you do this to yourself?"

But I'm done talking, so I just lay there. Vic sighs, and holds my hand the rest of the way to the hospital.

When we get there, they don't put me in the emergency room, thank the nonexistent God. I get a regular room, and extensively checked out by a doctor, who assures Vic I'll be fine.

"Were you at Warped with anyone?" Vic asks. "Like your mom or someone I can call and tell you're here?"

"Um," I say. "My sister... And Ronnie would probably like to know."

"Ronnie? Like Ronnie Radke?" Vic looks so confused.

"Oh... Uh, yeah, I kind of date him," I say sheepishly.

"I see..." Vic sighs. "Is your sister with the band, then?"

"Yeah," I reply.

"Alright... I'll just call Ronnie and tell him to bring your sister."

"Thank you," I say, touching Vic's arm. "This means a lot... I mean, you don't even know me and you're doing all this..."

"Of course," He says, looking me in the eye. "How could I not."

We sit there just looking at each other for a second before Vic leans down and kisses me. On the mouth. Even though I was puking and hadn't cleaned myself off more than wiping my mouth quick with a tissue.

It's more than a peck, too. He keeps his lips firmly pressed against mine for at least five seconds before pulling away. He smiles at me, and I just look at him, shocked.

"I'm not sorry," He says, still smiling. "Ronnie can suck it up. I'm not at all sorry." He then pulls out his phone and dials a number that I assume is Ronnie's.

"Hey, Ronnie? Yeah, it's Vic." He pauses, and looks down at me. "I'm sitting next to Katrina - in the hospital."

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated oh my Jinxx I'm so busy so often now and I broke my tablet so now I have to wait to update because I have to use my mum's computer so yeah lol

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and as always thank you for reading

:)