Invitation

*Katrina*

I give Jackie my phone so he can talk to Lia a bit. Then I wrap my arms back around Ronnie's neck and bite my lip. "Where were we now?" I murmur, and Ronnie smiles.

"Here," He says, and he kisses me. I gleefully kiss him back, standing on my tiptoes. I tangle my fingers in his hair and tug, earning a soft moan.

"Mmm," I mumble against his lips. "I think I'm beginning to really like that sound."

"Oh are you now?" He growls sexily. He moves his hand up, cupping my breast and squeezing it gently, pulling a light groan from my lips.

He moves his hand back down and smiles. "And there's a sound that I'd like to hear more of," He says, biting my bottom lip. I tremble slightly in pleasure, and Ronnie takes notice.

"Is someone happy or what?" He chuckles, and kisses me again, this time harder. Still having his hair in my hands, I pull it.

Hard.

He gasps and pushes me against the cabinets, grinding against me; then he smashes his lips roughly against mine. I moan, as does he, and he bites my lip and starts trailing bites from my lips to my collarbone. He's still grinding against me, and I'm still pulling his hair.

"Ahem," I hear from the doorway of the kitchen. I look over and see Jacky, still holding my phone to his ear.

"Um, she seems to be a little heatedly preoccupied with Ronnie at the moment," Jacky snickers into my phone.

"Are you still on the phone with Lia?!" I ask, horrified. Ronnie laughs, and I smack him on the arm. "That's not funny!"

"Yeah, Lia's still on the phone," Jacky giggles.

*Ronnie*

Katrina blushes profusely when she finds out her sister is still on the phone, which I think is really fucking cute. Jacky walks over and hands her the phone, which she puts on speaker.

"So, um, did you have fun talking to Jacky?" She asks sheepishly. "Also you're on speaker."

"Nuh-uh, honey," Lia says. "I know what you were doing - spill."

"Spill what?" She laughs nervously. "We were just kissing-"

"No, don't you lie to me. Jacky told me everything, grinding and hair-pulling included."

"Oh Jesus," Katrina sighs, and blushes even deeper. "I... Um... Ugh, fine. So what?"

"So what you'd better take it slower. And Ronnie, if you and her do the dirty, you'd better fucking make sure that one - it's consensual, two - you wait longer than a week, and three - use some fucking protection," Lia tells me.

"Got it," I say, blushing harder than Kat.

"Oh, and you'd better make sure you fucking love her before you do it, because I am not going to let you fuck-and-dump my sister."

"I will," I promise.

"Good. Now, Kat - the same goes for you. The best sex is safe sex."

"Oh God, Lia," Kat whines. "Who are you, my mother?"

They both go silent, and it's obvious that was the wrong thing for Kat to say.

*Katrina*

"The best sex is safe sex," Lia laughs.

"Oh God, Lia," I complain. "Who are you, my mother?"

I regret the words the second they leave my mouth.

We're both silent for a few moments.

"Kat..." Lia says quietly.

"I'm sorry," I tell her, a tear streaking down my cheek. "I... I didn't mean-"

"I know, hun," Lia says. "It's okay. Anyways, are you going to be staying the night there?"

I look at Ronnie for permission, and he nods. "Might as well," He says. "It's already almost midnight. We were going to watch a bunch of movies, anyhow. You're welcome to come, Lia."

"Are you sure?" Lia asks, shocked. "I- I didn't pay for a ticket for me to go..."

"I'll tell the guard to let you in, free of charge," Ronnie laughs. "It's totally cool. Besides, you'd get to cuddle up to Jacky."

"Well..." I can tell Lia is seriously thinking about it. She doesn't like it when people spoil her, but she also really likes Jacky.

"Come on," I giggle. "You know you wanna."

"Fine," She sighs. "I'm on my way."

"I'll wait for you at the backstage gate," I tell her.

"Me, too," Ronnie says.

"And me," Jacky chimes in.

"Alright, I'll be there in ten," Lia mumbles. "Love you, Kat. See you when I get there."

"Love you, too, Lia," I say, and hang up.

A/N
Yay! We get to officially meet Lia! (Sorry I didn't mention her name earlier.) And now, we have a new couple to ship! Any good ship names? Comment!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! :)