Fooling Around Gone Too Far

*Kat*

Vic has his lips pressed against mine, and it feels so good, and I love it. I climb up onto his lap, rubbing my crotch against his a little, and he moans. I do it more, pretty much grinding on him, and he grabs my ass in his hands and squeezes, sending shivers of pleasure up my spine.

Vic is all I can focus on. I want to fuck him so bad right now, I don't know why. But I don't, because there's a little voice in my head telling me that it's wrong. I don't know why, though - what's so wrong about fucking a delicious man that you really like?

I rub his dick with my hand through his pants, and he moans.

"I think you're amazing and beautiful and the most perfect girl I've ever met," Vic whispers.

I'm about to tell him I feel the same whan all of a sudden there's a knocking on the door. I poke his nose and get up to answer it, and my blood runs cold when I answer it.

Ronnie.

*Ronnie*

I look at Kat, standing in the doorway with her lipstick smeared and her face screaming "Oh Shit". I look behind her and see the one person I wish I hadn't:

Vic.

With lipstick smeared on his face and mouth.

"K- Kat?" I say, confused at first but then feeling the anger that rises in me as I take in what's going on.

"Ronnie, I-" She begins, but i cut her off.

"Tell me this isn't what it looks like," I growl, even though I know it is.

"Ronnie, I'm sorry... I- I'm drunk, I don't know what I'm doing," She says, words slurred.

"Well the fact that you're drunk is obvious, but what's also obvious is that you do know what you're doing," I say, "And that you don't give a shit about me!"

"I do, babe!" She protests.

"Don't you dare call me 'babe', you whore!" I shout. "How dare you! What, you kiss him and then dare to look at me? You suck him and then you dare to touch me? To kiss me?"

"No, Ronnie, I didn't-"

"Shut up!" I yell. "Just fucking shut up! You're a whore, okay? A fucking whore!"

"Please, listen to me!" She begs, stepping closer to me and reaching out for me.

I push her away, and she falls to the floor. "I don't date sluts," I spit. "I thought you were better. I thought you were different! But you're just like all the other fake fucking bitches."

Leaving her lying there on the floor, I walk away and out of the club.

*Vic*

I feel bad for doing this, but this was precisely what I knew would happened. Ronnie would get pissed and lash out, and then I could come to her rescue and show her that I'm better than Ronnie.

I hold her while she shakes and cries. "Shhh," I whisper. "You're okay. I know it hurts, but you're okay. He's a dick- an abusive dick, too. I'll protect you, I promise."

She leans into me, and I hold her until she stops crying.

"I want to leave," She mumbles, and I nod.

"We can leave," I tell her. I take her hand and help her up, and we leave together out the back door of the club, walking to my bus.

Once we're there, I lay her down in my bed, and then lay next to her. She kicks off her shoes and strips down to her bra and it panties, and I grin.

This will be so much better than I thought.

I take out my phone and take a selfie with her, then post it on Twitter saying, '@ronnieinreverse couldn't handle a little competition and pushed his now ex girlfriend to the floor. I was there for her when he wasn't, so now I have the world's best girl."

I post it, then set my phone down afterwards and cuddle up to Kat.

She's finally mine.