Whore

*Kat*

I wake up with quite possibly the largest hangover I've had in my life. My head is pounding, like its about to explode.

I ignore it, however, and cuddle closer to Ronnie, trying to get some of his warmth, because I'm freezing my ass off.

But I inhale, and open my eyes - that's not how Ronnie smells. Not at all.

I look up, and meet the eyes of Vic Fuentes. I'm confused, and then the events of last night roll over me like a tidal wave.

All of a sudden, I can't breathe; it feels like all air has been cut off, like someone is choking me. I sit up, clutching my stomach as tears form in my eyes.

"Babe?" Vic says, sitting up beside me and wrapping an arm around my waist. "Are you okay? Is it another episode of withdrawal?"

"I need to talk to Ronnie," I choke, pushing Vic away from me. As soon as I stand up, I feel bile rise in my throat. I run to the back of the bus to the bathroom and throw my guts up.

After I'm done, I stand up and look in the mirror, immediately wishing I hadn't - I have dark bags under my eyes, my hair is a mess, my makeup ran, and my lipstick is smeared.

I wash my face and brush my hair before slumping to the floor, tears springing back up in my eyes.

Vic walks into the bathroom, sadness in his eyes. "I can do your makeup if you want," He offers, and I shrug.

He gathers his makeup off the counter and sits in front of me, carefully applying first foundation, then cover-up, then concealer, eyeliner, and finally, mascara.

"I don't have any lipstick, sorry," He murmurs.

"It's fine," I say, pushing myself up. "I don't care. I need to see Ronnie."

I walk past Vic, who's sputtering protests, and out the door without even putting my shoes on.

I knock on the door of the Falling In Reverse tour bus, and walk in. Jacky and Derek are on the couch, with Andy and CC on the floor in front of them, all playing Call Of Duty.

Jacky pauses the game and looks up at me, shocked.

"Kat," He says. "Erm, what are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to Ronnie," I say, marching towards the back of the bus.

"No - Kat, wait!" Jacky cals after me. "Don't-"

But it's too late. I knock on Ronnie's door softly before opening it, and what I see makes my heart shatter into a million pieces.

Ronnie, the love of my life, in bed with some brunette whore.

*Ronnie*

I look up, and see Kat standing in the doorway, her facial expression clearly showing heartbreak. For a second I feel bad, but then I remember what she did with Vic, and I don't feel bad in the slightest.

"Ronnie, wha-? I- I don't understand..." She says softly, her lip trembling.

"Hurts, doesn't it," I sneer at her. "Now you know how I feel, you bitch."

Her eyes fill up and spill over with tears, and she shakes her head. "Ronnie, I-"

"Get out of my sight," I spit at her. "Get off of my bus. I never want to see your whore face again."

"You're the whore!" She shouts. "What I did was a mistake! An accident! You can't get all uppity like you've never made mistakes when you were drunk!"

"Get off of my bus!" I shout, getting out of bed and walking towards her.

"You fucking man-whore!" She yells, pain etched across her face. "I loved you!"

"Obviously not, you sleaze!" I shout, pushing her away from me. "You love Vic!"

"No I don't!" She says, pushing me back. "I love you! And you're a fucking idiot if you don't see that!"

I can't take it anymore - I slap her across the face. She falls to the floor, and I just stand there, feeling no remorse. "Well you're a fucking idiot for letting someone as good as me slip through your fingers! You're a pathetic, waste of space slut! Now get the hell off my bus!"

Jacky came running back after I slapped her, but I shove him away. He glares at me and helps the dirtbag to her feet before she pushes him away and runs off the bus.

*Jacky*

"What the hell, Ronnie?!" I shout. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Me? She's the sleazy fucking whore! She wanted Vic, she can have him!" Ronnie shouts back.

"What she did was an accident!" I say. "She was drunk! You've done the same thing!"

"Get the fuck away from me, Jacky," Ronnie growls, pushing me away and shutting his door.

"You're a fucking retard!" I yell through his closed door. "If you're going to pick some bar whore over Kat, then you never deserved her in the first place!"

All I hear is giggling and moans, and I stomp back out to the living room, outraged.

A/N

Hey, it's me ^w^ How am I doing so far? Good, I hope?

Oh, and by the way - the girl in the picture is the brunette chick from the bar, in case you didn't get that.

Thank you for reading! :D