Night Time Sharpens

*Jacky*

As Ronnie, Kat, Lia and I walk back to the bus, I hold Lia's hand. She blushes, bites her lip and looks down when I do, which I think is cute.

"So Lia," I say. "What's your full name?" I figure it's a start to getting to know her.

"Amalia Evony Ryder," She responds shyly.

"I think that's a beautiful name," I tell her. She bites her lip again, and I get the sudden urge to kiss her. So I stop, letting Ronnie and Kat walk ahead.

"Why did we stop?" Lia asks, looking up at me.

"I... Um..." I stutter. "Can I... Um... Can I kiss you?"

She looks at me with a surprised expression. "Um... I... Er... Uh... Yes?"

"Are you sure?" I ask. "I want you to be sure."

"Yes," She responds, more confident this time. "I'm sure. You can kiss me."

I cup her cheek in my free hand, and bring my face to hers. I hesitate, giving her time to pull away, but she doesn't, so I press my lips against hers.

*Katrina*

I don't hear Jacky and Lia's footsteps behind us anymore, so I look back, and I see Jacky raise a hand to cup Lia's cheek.

"Ronnie," I whisper. "Look."

Ronnie turns around, and we watch as Jacky slowly brings his face to Lia's, hesitates a second, and then locks lips with her.

"Awww, you guys," Ronnie says after a few seconds, being a dick. They both look up, and Lia is severely embarrassed, but Jacky just laughs.

"Enjoy the show?" Jacky asks, walking to catch up with us.

"You bet," Ronnie chuckles, and together we all walk back to the bus.

When we get there, Andy is cuddling with some brunette chick, Ryan is with some blue-haired chick, Ashley is with some blonde chick, Jinxx and Jake are with Sammi and Ella, and Derek, CC, Ron, and Max are all playing Monopoly.

"Everyone," I say, taking Lia from Jacky, "This is my sister, Lia."

Lia waves a shy hello as everyone greets her.

"And for those of you that didn't meet me earlier," I continue, "My name is Katrina."

"I'm Ivy," The brunette chick with Andy says.

"Raven," Says the blue-haired chick with Ryan.

"Sapphire," Says the blonde chick with Ashley. Sammi and Ella introduce themselves, also.

"Did we decide on a movie yet?" Ronnie asks, his arm still around me.

"Batman!" Andy shouts, and we all laugh.

"Of course you'd choose Batman," I giggle. Everyone laughs in agreement.

"Oh, Kat - we're out of popcorn," Derek says. "You have to go get more."

"Why me?" I whine, but I say I will. Mostly because all the excitement from today has made my anxiety skyrocket, and I'd like a few minutes of alone time.

Derek throws a wad of tens wrapped in a rubber band my way, and I catch it. "I'll be back," I say, and Ryan shouts, "Alright, Schwarzenegger!"

I laugh as I walk out the door. "Do you wat me to come with?" Ronnie asks, touching my arm.