Love Elevator 04 - Dominic

Start from the beginning

She looked angry and embarrassed at the same time, then scowling at me. She really had various expressions, and it was so damn funny to watch. She was the first opposite sex besides my mother and sister whom I liked to look at. Yeah, I admitted it. I was interested in her more than I should be. But she had the same annoying trait like my mother and sister. She kept pestering me. I wanted to bang my head. Women!

The other interesting fact was that she loved Naruto, just like me. Deciding to irritate her more and hum Naruto's soundtrack, I started to get into the music and imitate my favorite rapper, Eminem, and sometimes mixing it with crazy moves. I actually loved singing, but with the Alpha's responsibility, I had no time to do this - at all!

Looking at her while humming, I could see the laughter in her eyes, but she tried to keep her face blank. I knew she thought that I was cool! I could feel it from her behavior, but I admitted that she was good at masking her emotions. Hmmm . . . she could become a good leader. After I finished humming that cool song, I looked at her smugly. But she looked at me with the same amount of smugness. She even smirked at me! Then she started to do some dance moves while humming another soundtrack of Naruto, Keisei Gyakuten!

Damn! She was good.

She was making some slutty moves, but that didn't disgust me at all. I looked at her in awe and couldn't say a word. I was literally speechless. She was so cool! Whoaa . . . That was the first time for me! Well - I did think her as a man. Maybe that was the reason! But she aroused me too! Ugh - I didn't think I would feel aroused by a man, right? God! Trapped in here was killing me slowly.

This was like a competition, and I enjoyed it a lot. It calmed my wolf too. We didn't feel like we were suffocated anymore. This quiet elevator became so noisy. We were grinning at each other. This was fun! Maybe I would use this time to enjoy myself too. Maybe this would be a great experience for me.

After that she felt tired from using too much energy, I could see it from her sagged shoulder and the intensity of her breath. I tried to pretend that I was tired too, even though I actually wasn't. Werewolves weren't easily tired; we were blessed with more stamina than humans. We rested by sitting down for a little while, before she started talking again. Well, it was more like ordering me to do something again.

I scowled at her. Well, I knew my own sex; she didn't have to point it out. What happened to emancipation? They usually said let us girls or women became independent, and yet when there was a problem like this, they always said that the man should do the job. That was not fair!

I decided to answer her, "No!" and then she answered me with yes. We were looking for the variations between the two words. Nu-uh. Yes-uh. Nope. Yep. Nay. Yay. She said the last part. I smiled smugly at her and said that she lost. Yay wasn't yes, right?I made that a game and her shocked face was worth it. She was really fun to be teased.

She rolled her eyes at me. We were both acting childishly, but it was better than doing nothing, or it would drive us crazy. I tried to make the best in this situation. I was a calm person - even though I was a bit childish sometimes, that's why I was good at doing my Alpha's job. This childish behavior and games were better than having a panic attack.

By the end of the words' competition, we were standing and facing each other. She had an annoyed expression, while I mixed my own annoyed expression with a smirk. She was thinking of something and made a serious face. I decided to do something before she started to stress out and then throw a tantrum to me again. Hell no!

I jumped up and down, up and down! The sound was pretty loud. I jumped three times before she realized what I did. The elevator was moving for a little bit. It was pretty scary, but I didn't care. Woman's tantrums were scarier than a stuck elevator. She looked at me like I was a retard and then scolded me. She tried to tell me to stop doing what I did. Like I would listen to her!