I pull away from Ina and zip my pants back up again not caring that I might've cost getting treated like this by her again or that I've got sperm stains.

"Come on Gio, you know you want me to keep doing it," she says trying to open my zipper again.

"Maybe later tonight, just not now Ina," I say sternly.

I make my way downstairs and try to look for Diyah.

__

Diyah's pov:
"I need some fresh air. Come on let's go for a walk." I say to Khloe.

I can't believe what I just saw nor do I want to think about it. That was disgusting and for that girl to just keep doing her business although we were there made no sense to me. Where'd the classiness go? Then for Giovanni to just stare back at us and not do anything.

"I cant believe I let him kiss me. Who knows where his lips have been?" I say angry at myself for enjoying the kiss and slightly getting a bit jealous from what I've just seen.

"Wait, that was the Giovanni that kissed you?" Khloe asks with a shocked look.

"Sadly."

We walk around the house and I see a familiar face on our way back in.

"Huey?"

"Hey! If it isn't Ms.We'll-never-see-each-other-ever-again," He says while pulling me in for a hug. Although I've only known him for an hour, the hug felt like I'd known him forever.

"It's a small world, what're you doing here and who is this beautiful lady?" He says checking out Khloe.

"My dad dragged me here for a dinner with his friend and my bad, Huey this is my best friend Khloe. Khlo, this is the guy I told you gave me a ride home.

"Hi," Khloe says while blushing.

That's strange, Khloe is usually the kind of girl to not be shy around guys. I on the other hand was. I wasn't shy to the point I couldn't talk, I just wasn't as bold as Khloe. So for her to be blushing is a big deal.

"Khlo, I'll be right back. I'll check up on my mom and see if she needs help." I say stepping back into the house.

I turn around.

"No, funny business while I'm in the house you two," I say with a smile.

They both laughed and I walked back into the housing bumping into a tall figure. I look up and find Giovanni looking down at me.

"Nadiyah, look I'm sorr-,"

"Save it. You don't owe me an apology. It's your fathers house after all," I say brushing past him.

I go to a room thinking its the bathroom and bump into a man.

What's going on with me bumping into people and getting so emotional today?

"I'm sorry," I mumble.

"Hey, what's wrong," he says spinning me around. I look up and find a man with that looks like an older version of Giovanni and instantly know it's his father.

"Nothing," I say forcing out a smile.

"Well, you look like you wanna cry so there has to be something wrong. Tell me please Nadiyah. You're just like your father, I can easily tell when you're lying," he says sitting down on a stair.

Something about the look in his eyes tells me he won't stop asking til I tell him so sit down too and tell him everything.

"So you mean to tell me, a beautiful girl like yourself is crying over some idiot like my son? That's ridiculous!" He says with his voice booming. Wow his voice is loud.

"It's okay. I don't even know why I care so much. I saw him with two different girls in 24 hours, I don't want to be the third," I say wiping away my tears.

"Two different girls?!" He says throwing his hands in the air.

"Well, I saw him with a girl at the club we met at and she was at his house later on before I left and then the girl in his room."

"That's strange but I'll tell you what, I'll go have a talk with my son. I wouldn't want a pretty girl like yourself crying over an idiot like Giovanni."

He stands up and lends me a hand. Just then Giovanni walks up the stairs and his father charges at him.

"How much more stupid can you get? Brining the daughter of my friend into your house by force? Having sexual affairs with two whores at once? And then now having sex under my roof? This is the house your mother died in, do you not have any respect?" He says shoving Giovanni.

Giovanni stumbles back and stares at me, then his father and walks out the room not giving either of us a glance back.

__

LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕