"Ughhhhh, my dads making me go to a dinner to meet a friend of his and his son."

"Why ughhhh? Who knows maybe the son could be cute? Or maybe even the dad?" she says while smirking.

"Ewwwwww! Messing around with old men is all you, not me. The goods will be kept."

"Hey, my goods are kept too!" she says playfully pushing me.

"Fineeeee, I guess you're right. I'm sorry about last night. So much happened and I took it out on you," I say pulling her back into a hug.

"So much like what?"

I go on and tell her everything from meeting Giovanni at the club to the car ride home with Huey.

"Ohhhh, so your night was terrible because you got kissed my a smoking hot Italian and another smokin hot Italian have you a ride home?"

"Fine, it wasn't that bad," I say realizing it.

"Well, mine wasn't good either. I got called in to escort some snobby white boy to his birthday bash. God, it was terrible. He kept trying to get under my dress and it was just ughhhh," she says gagging.

"Okay well let's forget last night and worry about finding me a dress for this dinner. If you aren't doing anything I would love it if you came. You know how much my parents love you."

It was true, since the day I met Khloe and I invited her over. My parents loved her because unlike the rest of my friends, Khloe had manners and was actually mature. Plus, she was really smart and always made sure to help me in school since I wasn't as smart. She was 3 months older than me so I always assumed that's why she was so mature.

"I'll come with just because your moms cooking is amazing."

I left out the part that mom wasn't going to be cooking because I knew she wouldn't come if I told her.

"Anyways, I pick for you. You pick for me."

Me and Khloe have been doing this since forever. If we had some place to go and we were both going together, we would pick each other's clothes out and thankfully we both knew each other's sense of style and were the same size just incase we picked out something the other didn't like.

"Okay, meet back here at 1?"

"Yeah, then we can go get something to eat. I'm hungry again."

After about searching for 30 minutes, I finally find something that would go great with Khloe. It's a long sleeve light tan shirt and a wine red short skirt that goes perfect with it. I went and got a scarf , black heels, and some jewelry that went perfect with the outfit. It was simple but yet elegant enough for a dinner.

I clocked at the clock and I still had a good hour until 1

I clocked at the clock and I still had a good hour until 1. I texted Khloe and let her know I was done and luckily she was done as well.

We met up and both drove separately to Pana 88 to get some noodles and chai. Again, another thing Khloe got me hooked to. After talking and catching up, we went home and fell asleep watching TV.
__

Gio's pov:
I walked to my closet and got out a crisp dress shirt and some pants. A suit wasn't necessary. This was probably another one of dad's attempt to get me with one of his partner's daughters.

I dialed up Ina and told her the situation and of course she wanted to come as my "date". If she wasn't so clingy and easy, I might've given her a chance but she was and that wasn't what I wanted. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I sprayed myself and made my way downstairs. Tonya was downstairs in dress and had her hair down.

"Ready to go?"

"Actually, I'm gonna have Leo take you. I'm waiting on a friend of mine."

"It isn't what's her face, is it?" she asks looking annoyed.

"Ina? And yes it it is. Why don't you like her? She's a friend of mine."

"You mean your fuck toy? She's fake, just like everything on her."

"Either way, she's my date to this dinner so suck it up and goooo," I say putting on her jacket and pushing her out the door.

Just as I'm about to close the door, Ina walks in and God was she looking good. She had on a tight bright orange dress that wanted to be let out of her body.

All together, she was sexy. Not beautiful like Diyah. She had lesser of a body and didn't make me feel anything other than horny when I was around her.

"Hey handsome," she says while pulling me in for a kiss.

I kiss back and as always, feel nothing at all. With Diyah, I felt everything.

"We should get going, you should know what to do and how to act by now," I say wrapping my arm around her waist.

She grabs my hand and travels it downward to her ass.

"I have no panties on," she whispers in my ear.

"Just thought you should know," she says walking straight ahead.

I catch up to her and pull her back to my chest and although it would be nice to have sex right now with her. I can't risk my dad getting angry at me for being late especially for something that would even be worthwhile.

"We'll take care of all that later," I say with a smirk.

__

LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕