Chapter 1

Alec's POV
Alec walked down the hall and kept his eyes on his shoes. He liked going unnoticed, it just rarely was that way. Like right now. Someone ran straight at him, pushing him.

"Watch where you're going, new kid." The guy growled at him and Alec didn't even bother to look at him and kept going. His parents seemed to think a new school was a great way to get excited about it again, get new friends, meet new people, find new interests. He just wasn't really excited at all. He walked into his math class after trying to find it for about 15 minutes now and took a seat at the back.

"Hi." A voice said and he turned to see a girl sitting down next to him. She smiled. "You're new, right?"

"Yeah." He just mumbled.

"You know.. If you need any help or someone to show you around, I'm here." She said and winked.

"Cool, thanks." He mumbled before focusing on his math book like it was something interesting, he wasn't too into social contact with people. He was used to girls flirting with him though. His sister Isabelle said it was because he had a great physique, though apparently he should cut his hair shorter since it was always falling on his face. He had always been praised for his eyes too, apparently they were really blue. He on the other hand had never really considered himself somehow good looking, he didn't even know if he could ever be because he was missing that one thing Isabelle owned very well; incredible confidence. Besides, all the attention he got from girls was kinda useless since he was gay. Not that he would tell anyone that, his parents would probably kick him out. Isabelle knew though but she had always accepted all of him anyway. She was also kinda the only friend he had ever had. He had talked to some nice people at his old school but his parents had gotten worried since he never went out or hung out with anyone, they thought he was incredibly lonely which he was a bit and changed him into a new school. And here he was.

AN: I know this isn't anything incredible and it's very short, but it's just the beginning. I mean 1/2 of Malec hasn't even been introduced yet.. Anyway, I'll post more if someone thinks I should so please leave a comment! X