"You can't even see me," I giggled.

"I saw you when you first came into the house, I was just getting out the shower. My rooms the one right next to the one you were in," he says sheepishly.

"Oh.. It's not what it sounded like in there," I say attempting to cover it up.

"Hey, I'm not here to judge anyone. Giovanni's had his fair share of beautiful women so it's not a shocker. You just didn't look like the type to you know.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be prying into your business," he says raising his hands in protest.

"Oh nooooooo, we didn't do anything of that sort. I would never just give my cookies up to someone I've barely known for half a day," I state with a little sass.

Who did this fool think he was assuming stuff. No matter how good he looked, he wasn't going to just go ahead and guess around about my life and what happens in it.

"Who are you and where's Leo any ways," I ask kind of irritated.

"Leo had to rush over home and asked if I could take you home. I'm Huey," he says with a small smile.

"Okay," I say crossing my arms.

"And you are?"

"What's the point in me telling you my name? I probably won't ever see you or anyone from that house ever again," I say still kind of upset.

"Look I'm sorry if I said something wrong. I shouldn't have been talking about that. Can we start over?" He says extending his hand.

"Okay look here Huey. I don't know who you think you are but I'm definitely not the one," I say with a full on attitude.

"I got dragged here by Giovanni or whatever his name is for getting smart mouthy with him. I don't what kind of business he part takes in and I could really careless. We didn't have sex since you're so interested in it. Okay? Just take me home already please," I say crossing my arms.

He chuckles.

"What? What is so damn funny so I can laugh too?" I ask sitting up.

"You're really cute when you're angry. Your nose flares up." He says looking at my nose.

"Oh," I blushed.

"You're extremely cute when you blush," he says with a smile.

Times like this are when I wish I wasn't mixed. You couldn't tell as much as white people when I blush but you could still tell.

"Any ways, your address please?"

"Um, 3326 S. Cone St., it's the third building," I say closing my eyes once the drive starts.

We drive to my house in complete silence except for the radio and it felt awkward.

Once we pulled up, I grabbed my stuff and got ready to go.

"I'm sorry for assuming and making you feel weird if I did," he says huskily.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for snapping at you. I'm just really tired." I say while yawning.

"Okay well goodnight beautiful and who knows, maybe I'll see you some other time," he says with a grin.

"I doubt it but goodnight," I say with a smile.

Once I get into the house, I go straight to my room and strip my clothes off. A hot bath is so much needed.

I wrap my towel around myself. Just as I'm about to get in the bathroom, the door opens and in walks Khloe.

"Hey white girl, where have you been?

"I should be asking you that girl, I've been calling nonstop and even went back to the club to look for you," she says putting her phone down.

"Oh, well you should've answered when I kept texting you," I say with a little bit of attitude.

"First off-"

"First off nothing Khloe. Just stop, I wanna bathe and then go to sleep so if you wouldn't mind," I say tiredly.

"Fine," she says walking in and slamming her door shut.

"So much for best friends," I mumble walking into the bathroom.

__
Vote/Share/Comment 💕