Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

A small thud sound emitted near the doorway, Niall felt a warmth feeling underneath him so he blinked open his eyes only to notice that he's resting on Harry's hard chest. He leaned his head back and watch the tall boy filled with concern.

"Are you alright?"

Harry groans, shaking his head, "No." He muttered.

"Do you think you can get up?" He asked again.

"No."

Niall sighs, since he's heavy and he can't drag him up from his bed so he got up from his awkward position, brushes his knees before he went to Harry's room to grab the white bed sheets then walk back but stopped only to find the curly haired was now sleeping on the cold hard floor.

Niall can't do about this situation, so he tucked Harry in with sheets, sat behind him and look around the small, quiet apartment for anything fun to swept away his boredom. Soon, he starts to yawn, eyes drooping until he was curling beside Harry on the floor.

•

Zayn and his parents were eating in fancy Italian restaurant, Yaser sat beside his wife while the tattooed boy just sat across to them.

Zayn eat quietly, listening to his parents' conversation. He was drinking his orange juice but froze when they mention Niall's name.

"-come to think of it, it's kind of miraculous to see Niall being so close to Harry." Maura smiled and looked to her husband, "He was following Zayn way too closely. Isn't that a relief, hun? I was worried he might be tÖ…Ö… intimate-" Maura paused when Zayn stood up from his seat.

"I'll be in the restroom for a while..." He muttered before walking out with a heavy thumping of his chest.

Zayn watched the two pills in his hand before swallowing it dryly inside his mouth, he stared at himself in the wide mirror he then washes his face after. He clutches the collar of his shirt and inhales deeply to calm himself down.

My chest feels heavy, Zayn thought to himself. It feels uneasy.

•

After their dinner, they all went together to Yaser's car so they can go home. As they pass through every streets of London, Zayn look outside the window and realized the familiar place where Niall was drop off.

"Dad, let me get off here." Zayn said to Yaser who's still driving.

"Why?"

"To go home together with Niall." He explained making his dad nodded his head understandingly.

Zayn opened the door and closed it behind before waving his hand to his parents. "I'll see you at home."

"Don't be late and come home soon!" His mother said before the car rev and starts to drive away.

Zayn winced in pain when his chest starts to thump hard, he clutches the collar of his shirt and thought something bad happen to his little brother.

•

"O-Ow... My head hurts." Harry mumbled, back of his hand were rest on his forehead.

He turn his head to the right and saw Niall sleeping sideways in front of him, hands under his head as if it was his pillow, mouth was slightly ajar causing a light snore escaped his mouth.

Harry swallows the lump on his throat, as he gaze deeply to Niall's beauty. His heart starts to beat faster as the blood build up on his cheeks causing him to blush hard.

He licked his bottom lip before leaning in towards him.

•

"Oh- the Styles?"