Chapter Seven

Harry pick Niall up in bridal style, he glanced to some students and ask. "Is the nurse here right now?"

The two students look to each other, "He probably didn't leave yet," The guy answered. "Don't we have to call 911?" The other girl asked in concern, clinging his arms to the said boy.

Harry didn't answer her question, he continue to walk, heading straight to the infirmary. When they almost reach their destination, the blonde boy on his arms squirmed. The curly haired boy glanced down and saw Niall's blue eyes fluttered open. Harry's heart skips a beat in a second.

"Put me down," He grumbled through his breath while gritting his teeth. Harry raised his brow.

He doesn't look like sick at all. So he's just pretending?

"Oh, did you regain consciousness?" Harry asked, holding the blonde boy a little harder. "I'll drop you off at the infirmary, so hold on a second."

"I told you to put me down!" Niall growled to him, shoving Harry's chest off. The long curly haired boy gently released him on his arm and observed Niall stretching his petite body by bending his back.

Niall start to stepped forward, heading straight outside the school while Harry followed him, he's still worried about the incident 'cause it looks real.

"Do you and Zayn have sort of disease?" Harry asked, following Niall on his track. "I heard that you guys don't really attend P.E. class."

"Is it a chronic disease?"

Niall stop then turn around, meeting the those cerulean eyes to emerald green eyes. Harry watched the blonde boy scrunched up his nose and scowled to him, "Don't make me laugh!" He spat to Harry and starts to sprinted his way to his locker.

Music Room.

"See ya!" Perrie waved her hands to her three friends who was now on the door and made their way outside the room.

She hummed happily, making her way outside the room. She saw Zayn outside, leaning against the dirty white wall, grin plastered on her face. "Sorry for making you wait."

They were now outside the school near the parking lot when Zayn blurted something to Perrie. "Umm Perrie can you go ahead? I have to go somewhere first for a minute. I'll meet you there."

"Harry!" Zayn ran and called the curly haired boy who was talking with some of his friend, Harry turn around crossing his arms.

"Where's Niall?" He asked, panting softly.

Harry snorted, "He left. If you really that worried why'd you act like that before?" He asked tauntingly.

"I'm not worried," Zayn answered nonchalantly before turning around and head back to his girlfriend.

Harry run his hand through his curly long hair and chuckle a little, "Oh really..."

Niall and Zayn's House.

Zayn and Niall together with their parents are having their dinner, everything is quiet but not awkward until their Mom tells something.

"Tomorrow's the funeral so we'll be going to your grandfather's house," Maura informed his two sons, "You guys are coming too, right?"

"I don't want to go," Niall protested, "My body hurts because it's that time of the month for me," He answered briefly.

"Really? If it hurts that much then you shouldn't go to school," Maura replied with a deep concern written on her face.

"Okay..." Niall bobbed his head, stuffing the food inside his mouth.