Chapter Nine

Niall was on the bus station, waiting for Harry to come. He ducked his head down and play with his hands.

"Here," Niall looked up and saw Harry smiling while holding a single sunflower on his hand while his other hand was holding a two bouquet of flowers. "I'll get you a prettier one next time."

-

The girl who confronted Harry under the abandoned tunnel saw them again together with her friend.

"What are you looking at, Sophia?" Her friend asked.

"No... It's nothing..." Sophia mumbled then turn around to her friend and pulled her lips to smile, "Let's go."

Harry and Niall went inside the bus, the ride takes forty minutes until they stopped on the grassy fields outside the city. Harry is the first one who got out holding two bouquet of flowers while the abstruse blonde boy doesn't have any clue but follow the curly haired boy.

Harry first to enter the big metallic gate surrounded by tall grass followed by Niall. Soon a mass of tombstone were scattered orderly.

They strolled their way to the small grassy hill were there's two tombstone can bee seen. "My legs hurt," Niall complained, but still continue to follow Harry up tp the small hill. "Where are we going?"

Once they were top of the windy hills, Niall straighten his pink lips when he saw what's the name written on the grave stone.

Anne Twist.

Gemma Styles.

"This one is for my younger sibling," Harry says bending down and placed the white rose boquet of flower to his little sister's tomb. "And that one is my mom's grave," He gently place the pink rose on her mom's tomb as he stood straight up and gazed at the gravestone with a small sad smile.

Niall just stared with a blank expression at Harry's back as his long curly hairs were swaying in the strong winds together with some dried yellow leaves.

"Today is the day my younger sibling passed aways so I was planning to skip school but ended going anyway," Harry explains with a small chuckle. "I just got an excuse thanks to you." He thanked the blonde boy, still staring to the name italized of his mother and his younger sibling.

Niall scoots closet to Harry at the side and stayed a minute for silence, enjoying the cold but soothing feeling of air.

"At school... That Liam's story," Harry said glancing to his right and watched Niall who's still staring on the ground but he knows the blonde boy heard it. "If you don't say something, they'll accused you."

Niall sucked a long breathe then sigh slowly glancing to Harry, "It doesn't concern me."

Harry furrowed his brow in confusion, "Then what are you concerned with?" He asked, running his hand through his long curly hair. "To you, Zaym is the only interest and the revolves, with Zayn in the middle?" He sighed, "I don't get it."

"How can I not love him?" Niall turn his head to looked Harry with a straight face, "I could only look at Zayn ever since I was born. Whenever I open my eyes, he was there. All I need is Zayn and nothing else." He stopped and breathe again, "So how could I not love him?"

Harry walks in front to Niall in surprise, he gently slaps the blonde boys pale cheeks and cupped it. "But seriously though, can you always not look straight ahead." He spoke softly while grinning to show his cute deep dimples, "And take some time to look around you, hmm?"

Soon they start to walk down the hills and made their way out the cemetery and rode a bus. Two hours after in the cemetery, Harry's father, Desmond came with a bouquet of different flowers in his hand. He noticed the flowers placed near the gravestone.